Native instruments pissed me off! Goodbye - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by brian_johnstone View Post
    moved to traktor from vdj
    not because of the software but because of the total lack of help and ignorance from the forum members
    my 2p worth.
    A good 2p worth.
    356 reasons why

Even 3 or 4p worth I would posit.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Look mate you have a valid argument - you thnk it's overpriced, fair enough.

But no-one agrees with you - which makes me think NI got the pricing just right.

Try Mixvibes - it has DVS functionality.
    SC | MC

Quote Originally Posted by deco View Post
    oh, one other thing - they have tutorials on their site explaining the features like the sampler, how to map things, how to record a sample live with a mic and then load it in to a quick scratch sample so you can zigga zigga the name of the bar you're in or something like that.
    Thanks for that Ill have a look

Quote Originally Posted by brian_johnstone View Post
    to be completely honest i moved to traktor from vdj, not because of the software but because of the total lack of help and ignorance from the forum members,~(not all but imo the majority) its nothing like this community, this is an example of how it should be and the vdj forum is a prime example of how not to do it! just my 2p worth.
    i´m sorry to hear that. I´m strictly on the german board of VDJ, which i honestly like as much as you guys. No lack of support nor any trace of ignorancy from the GERMAN side on the vdj board. I cant tell if the general forum or support forum is different, as i dont visit those. I mean, i dont need support most of the time

I hope you get better support on the official NI Forum..
    Samsung R780, Novation Launchpad
    NI AUDIODJ 2, DJTECH IMIX RELOAD, BEHRINGER BCD 3000, KORG NANOPAD
    VESTAX VMC002XL, NUMARK DM3000X, NUMARK TT200
    NI TRAKTOR DUO, VIRTUAL DJ 7 PRO FULL

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    Look mate you have a valid argument - you thnk it's overpriced, fair enough.

But no-one agrees with you - which makes me think NI got the pricing just right.

Try Mixvibes - it has DVS functionality.
    The forums heavy with Traktor users, In my honest opinion I think people have been sold by the advertising and have paid big money so are looking at it through rose tinted spectacles, I might be proved wrong give it a month and ill know how torq handles. If I was on a forum heavy with Torq users then Im sure it would be different. However I like this one and the info given has been invaluable when using Traktor. Hopefully I will be able to give an honest opinion on the two side by side in a few months time!

Tech Guru

i can't afford going it the DVS route with Traktor either.

instead of bitching about the price, i man up and do what i can with midi controllers because that's the equipment i've got and traktor is the software i like.

Quote Originally Posted by duerr View Post
    i can't afford going it the DVS route with Traktor either.

instead of bitching about the price, i man up and do what i can with midi controllers because that's the equipment i've got and traktor is the software i like.
    Is that because your so tough?

Tech Guru

well it doesn't make me cry to the internet and send angry emails to native instruments. if that makes me tough.....

Quote Originally Posted by duerr View Post
    well it doesn't make me cry to the internet and send angry emails to native instruments. if that makes me tough.....
    Not crying just stating one or two things? Whos sent any angry emails to NI?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast