Introduce Yourself - DjTechTools Roll Call! - Page 95
Page 95 of 382 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast

Welcome guys!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Wizard

Hello fellow techtoolers!

Kyle Goodrich (DJ Kage)

Minneapolis, Minnesota

Electro/Progressive House/Trance/Drum&Bass/Dubstep

Tech Convert

'ello. I'm Ben XO. I work for Last.fm, and used to work for the DOA forum. Been doing internet radio since 1999 or thereabouts, had a drum'n'bass show on Bassdrive.com for the last 9 years and now I also have an Electro House show on di.fm since January.

Mainly I'm a Serato user...

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ben-xo View Post
    'ello. I'm Ben XO. I work for Last.fm, and used to work for the DOA forum. Been doing internet radio since 1999 or thereabouts, had a drum'n'bass show on Bassdrive.com for the last 9 years and now I also have an Electro House show on di.fm since January.

Mainly I'm a Serato user...
    Holy shit! Heya Ben!

I'm DJDarkside123 from DOA, do you still go there at all? What's it like there?

Good to hear you are still doing stuff, I'll have to check out your radio show

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Kage View Post
    Holy shit! Heya Ben!

I'm DJDarkside123 from DOA, do you still go there at all? What's it like there?

Good to hear you are still doing stuff, I'll have to check out your radio show
    Hello mate!!

No, I barely go on DOA at all these days; having a real software job (where I lead a team and stuff) keeps me more than busy, and then there's radio and real life on top of that...

But the internet's a small small place, and it's always good to bump into familiar faces. I see MiL0 comes here too... Half expecting to see Valis or Hipnotic :teeth:

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ben-xo View Post
    Hello mate!!

No, I barely go on DOA at all these days; having a real software job (where I lead a team and stuff) keeps me more than busy, and then there's radio and real life on top of that...

But the internet's a small small place, and it's always good to bump into familiar faces. I see MiL0 comes here too... Half expecting to see Valis or Hipnotic :teeth:
    haha, yeah I'm quite surprised to have not seen any other DOA members on here yet.

I think I remember hearing something from Jeryl about you working for Last.FM, that's cool as hell!

Tech Mentor

1. Whats your Dj Name/Real Name

As my member name states my name is Tristan Cary. no DJ name as of yet.

2. Where you are from (City/Country)

I live and am from Boston, Mass

3. Style of music you enjoy playing.

I play guitar in a pop punk band, played drums in a hardcore band, and love all types of music. I just got my first two controllers and am getting into electronica of all types.

Quote Originally Posted by tristancary View Post
    1. Whats your Dj Name/Real Name

As my member name states my name is Tristan Cary. no DJ name as of yet.

2. Where you are from (City/Country)

I live and am from Boston, Mass

3. Style of music you enjoy playing.

I play guitar in a pop punk band, played drums in a hardcore band, and love all types of music. I just got my first two controllers and am getting into electronica of all types.
    What kind of hardcore did you play?
    DJ: Numark Total Control, Numark DJ/IO Sound Card, Gemeni PMX 60 Mixer, Ipod Touch, Traktor LE
    Production: Sony Acid Xpress 7.0, Audacity, Anything Free

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom90 View Post
    What kind of hardcore did you play?
    I've done a few different styles going from more of a metal kind of feel to Bane/Comeback kid to punk hardcore like minor threat as well as stuff like Vanna and all over the map.

Quote Originally Posted by tristancary View Post
    I've done a few different styles going from more of a metal kind of feel to Bane/Comeback kid to punk hardcore like minor threat as well as stuff like Vanna and all over the map.
    Hell yeah its nice to see someone on here with a similar non-electric musical taste as me
    DJ: Numark Total Control, Numark DJ/IO Sound Card, Gemeni PMX 60 Mixer, Ipod Touch, Traktor LE
    Production: Sony Acid Xpress 7.0, Audacity, Anything Free