Hercules MK2 Console help.

Default Hercules MK2 Console help.

Okay, I have recently made the jump to Traktor Pro (from virtual dj), and a better console. I now have a Hercules MK2 console laying around and I no longer have use for it as a standard controller. I also am very unfamiliar with midi mapping, and I have no standard Hercules MK2 .tsi to work with.

I have created a visual map (shoddily) with ms paint showing what I would like to do with this, and use this as a effects console.

The idea for crossfader and volume faders comes from the video Ean did for the custom midi-fighter.

Would someone please show me, or create this map for me, as I think it would make this toy much more function-able.

Image of map attached.

Thanks.

Sorry, about posting this here, would someone be able to move this to general for me please?

O_O looks complicated but I wish you luck!
    One of the reasons why I dont like the layout of the vci100s >.>
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Worst case scenario, I try and get a custom midi-fighter made (once I get the cash), but until then I'm just going to see if I, or anyone else can make this map. One of my pet peeves is having something laying around I can't use, so well, might as well make a project out of it.

its not hard to map, its just takes time. Honestly all you have to do is read the manual and it tells you how to map it. Baby steps. I could map that in 5 or 10 min and you can knock it out in 30 to 45 mins. I would recommend to learn how to map the basics and then move foward to fader fx or download a tsi and look at how it mapped./
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    its not hard to map, its just takes time. Honestly all you have to do is read the manual and it tells you how to map it. Baby steps. I could map that in 5 or 10 min and you can knock it out in 30 to 45 mins. I would recommend to learn how to map the basics and then move foward to fader fx or download a tsi and look at how it mapped./
    thats what I did with my mp3e2 though it's getting old and boring with the lack of faders and encoders lots of mod buttons to control stuff for what I need
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

alright then, I could map the rest, the only thing I really need help with is the faders, since i'm sorta confused on how to set them up since it's a more advanced feature

just keep playing with it...it will make sense...i had to teach myself too...map all the basics controls first...then add things as you need them...

gotta crawl before you can walk...
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal