How do you DIG? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How do you DIG?

Download mixes from producers! They usually get a shit load of bangers before they are released on BP.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Says View Post
    Download mixes from producers! They usually get a shit load of bangers before they are released on BP.
    yeah this is common. they are ussually posted on blogs and sometimes the track listings have direct downloads.

But sometimes they offer those downloads at 128 and not 320, thats ho they get you, but for the most part a druk crowd wont notice the dieefference. if anything u can mess with the eq and gain a bit for more of a punch.

-Gianmarco
    GPS of Fresh Wet Paint | "Always Fresh n' Sticky"
    DJEditorHugger

Fresh Wet Paint: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Site
    GPS: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud

I don't mind digging at 128. I just purchase it at 320 if I like it.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    There's a couple of good remixes on soundcloud.
    Thanks for the heads up, dont suppose you know of a remix with a kind of swing ballroom dance style break down?

Quote Originally Posted by BradCee View Post
    go on juno, if there's boobs on the cover art i but it
    Hahaha! best method ever! What's your style? booby-house? or titty-tech? hahaha.
    "I was caught so many times getting oral sex in the booth it was disgusting. I would tell the girls, "Bet you can't make me miss a beat"" (Francis Grasso)

Home
    Mixcloud

Bah! you are all a bunch of elitists, I just download everything I can get for free, I don't care about bitrates or genres, as long as I don't pay for it, it sounds good to me. I even steal the bandwith from my neighbours. My artist name is "DJ Torrents" and I play with the "Guetto DVS"
    "I was caught so many times getting oral sex in the booth it was disgusting. I would tell the girls, "Bet you can't make me miss a beat"" (Francis Grasso)

Home
    Mixcloud

Tech Guru

:P
    Last edited by bartboy; 06-14-2010 at 01:43 PM. Reason: :P

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bartboy View Post
    I don't think elitists is the correct term your looking for. I mean your more the elitist than any of us. You think it's cooler to steal someones work than to pay for it legally, and you look down on us for not doing the same. If thats what you do we can't stop you but please stop giving real djs a bad name. Ask any accomplished dj and they'll tell you all these new new dj kids think just because they can get there mom to buy them a few peices of equipment and they can take all the music they want they can become dj's. Some of us like to pay for music. If I pay someone for music chances are there going to make more of it. Please if you have nothing to add to the conversation besides your all assholes for buying music don't speak up we don't need that crap.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k

i think he was joking...

Quote Originally Posted by bartboy View Post
    I don't think elitists is the correct term your looking for. I mean your more the elitist than any of us. You think it's cooler to steal someones work than to pay for it legally, and you look down on us for not doing the same. If thats what you do we can't stop you but please stop giving real djs a bad name. Ask any accomplished dj and they'll tell you all these new new dj kids think just because they can get there mom to buy them a few peices of equipment and they can take all the music they want they can become dj's. Some of us like to pay for music. If I pay someone for music chances are there going to make more of it. Please if you have nothing to add to the conversation besides your all assholes for buying music don't speak up we don't need that crap.
    You silly person you! He was being sarcastic.
    Balls of Steel
    DJ/Producer
    SoundCloud | Twitter | Website

And for the record, I use Beatport (I'm following a number of labels and producers I like and always check up on that stuff), hypem (I'm following a number of blogs and a few people I know), from DJ mixes, and twitter (following some producers). Then other random ways, like word of mouth.
    Balls of Steel
    DJ/Producer
    SoundCloud | Twitter | Website

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast