Vci-300 mkii with traktor 2?

Default Vci-300 mkii with traktor 2?

Hi everyone, I recently gave the vci-300 mkii, and I think a mixer excellent, the only problem is that it is for serato, but can be mapped with traktor (which is the software I use), well, i make live presentations, so wanted to ask, how reliable live use vci-300 mkii mapped with traktor?, you should play with a mapping in traktor?, what problems can occur during the perfomance?

Ahh and another thing, I've been looking here and the tsi appear are very old traktor 1, i need a good tsi to works perfectly with the latest traktor and the vci-300 mkii.

Thank you!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Seems you are right about the fact that nobody uploaded a TSI for latest Traktor version. You willing to create a midi diagram for the VCI-300?

I don't own it but with those MIDI assignments I could make some simple 2-deck mapping and post it here for you to test it out...

Let me know.

Would you be willing to do it, but do not know. What do you think of the first questions?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Well if mapping is tight you shouldn't be experiencing any issues with your controller performance.