Problem with Tekken's F1 Mapping
    Tech Wizard

Exclamation Problem with Tekken's F1 Mapping

Hi everybody.

I just bought myself a F1 controller and I went ahead and applied the effect mapping from Tekken to use with it. Now, my problem is when i startup Traktor, 3 effects are already on. This includes gater at effect unit 1 (even though the mapping info says effect unit 1 shouldn't be affected), another gater effect on unit 2 and the delay effect on unit 4. This results in that no sounds comes out of the speakers when i play a track, before I have disabled these. I'm using the 3.0 version of the mapping.

Does anyone got a solution for this?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Yes, give me a sec and I'l' build and share a keyboard mapping which will help you fix that

Import this .tsi and hit "V" button on your computer keyboard for couple of times - this will correct your effect snap shot settings. Then restart your Traktor and test!

In the last step, just delete this keyboard mapping and then export Tekken's F1 with new settings.

FX_Snap_Fix.tsi

Note: If mapping download as a .xml file, just change it's extension to .tsi

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Import this .tsi and hit "V" button on your computer keyboard for couple of times - this will correct your effect snap shot settings. Then restart your Traktor and test!

In the last step, just delete this keyboard mapping and then export Tekken's F1 with new settings.

FX_Snap_Fix.tsi

Note: If mapping download as a .xml file, just change it's extension to .tsi
    Did it just the way you said, and when I pressed "V", the effects that were on did go off, but when I restarted traktor I had the same problem? The only thing I didn't do was exporting the Tekken F1 mapping. I'm not quite sure how to do that?

Hmmm.. Perhaps the effect settings didn't import. Try importing a new file by using big import button from bottom of preferences.

FX_Snap_Fix.tsi

You can save mapping by exporting it. Click big export button (next to big import) and make sure to check "controller mappings" and "effect settings" in the next window.