Djm T1 or NI Z2 ? for house music
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Djm T1 or NI Z2 ? for house music

Hello, i have a dilema about what mixer i want to buy.
    I want to play music in clubs and at home with traktor soft.

I want to have standalone mixer . Z2 have 2+2 chanel , djmt1 have the same 2+2?
    I want to buy x1 to this because it will be great about loop secion (edit loop ,flow ect.)
    I dont have cash for 4 chaneel mixer and 2 x1 traktor.

sorry for my english.

thank you

hey man i would really recomend a 4 channel it is really worth it if you save the money. and please dont go behringer they are really cheap mixers that look like the djm line but they are really bad...but i would recomend a controller like the s4 or ddj sx since the soudcard is built in and espetially the ddj can work as a standalone too i have the ddj sx and it is AMAZING but yea i would recoment any one of those

Quote Originally Posted by PHREAKBASS View Post
    hey man i would really recomend a 4 channel it is really worth it if you save the money. and please dont go behringer they are really cheap mixers that look like the djm line but they are really bad...but i would recomend a controller like the s4 or ddj sx since the soudcard is built in and espetially the ddj can work as a standalone too i have the ddj sx and it is AMAZING but yea i would recoment any one of those
    dude are you serious.....

What dont you understand about "I dont have cash for 4 chaneel mixer and 2 x1 traktor."

Also i've seen you really talking down behringer gear on the forum?? whats the deal man, do you work for pioneer?? I have used many pieces of behringer gear and have had no problems at all.

I can HIGHLY recommend the DJM-T1, it is one of the finest mixers made to control traktor, if you buy it I can personally guarantee you'll love it, I have owned 2 of them, and am kind of wanting one again.

Quote Originally Posted by 031999 View Post
    dude are you serious.....

What dont you understand about "I dont have cash for 4 chaneel mixer and 2 x1 traktor."

Also i've seen you really talking down behringer gear on the forum?? whats the deal man, do you work for pioneer?? I have used many pieces of behringer gear and have had no problems at all.

I can HIGHLY recommend the DJM-T1, it is one of the finest mixers made to control traktor, if you buy it I can personally guarantee you'll love it, I have owned 2 of them, and am kind of wanting one again.
    I agree on both Behringer and the DJM-T1

I love my T1. Great sound and its built like a tank.

If you are mixing 2 decks one X1 + the DJM-T1 gives you plenty of control.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Tech Convert

Z2 have 2+2 chanel , djmt1 have the same 2+2?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    thanks\\\

but "No. of Channels 2 plus Master Sample Deck Output" sample deck is the same than z2 traktor 2 wirtual decks?

I really like the Pioneer look more then the Z2 but there is one thing to remember the Z2 has a 2 port USB hub that you can hook up 2 X1 and only need to use 1 USB port on the computer. But then again with the the DJM T1 you already have many of the futures that an X1 would add so you might net even deed the X1's.
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Quote Originally Posted by dj gullum View Post
    I really like the Pioneer look more then the Z2 but there is one thing to remember the Z2 has a 2 port USB hub that you can hook up 2 X1 and only need to use 1 USB port on the computer. But then again with the the DJM T1 you already have many of the futures that an X1 would add so you might net even deed the X1's.
    I really do like the USB hub in the back...

i do not work for pioneer lol but from my experience behringer (at least their speakers) are realy low qulaity they just break realy quickly i dont kno about the dj gear but the cmd line looks awesome lol
    srry for offending u lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast