Midi Fighter Deckalized Mapping - Page 18
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Was this version used on the IG + deckalized focus_AB mapping? (MF1.1 slicer settings)

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    I apologize for the delay. It's been super busy and I know you guys have been expecting this but at least it is finally here. I've attached the Deckalized Focus_AB version with the Slicer settings from the original MF 1_1 tsi. They are definitely more subtle when it comes to the Sample Slice 5-8 buttons but I'll let you guys decide for yourself which one you like better.

If there are other versions of the Deckalized mapping that you would like to see these changes on as well, let me know and I will do it (quickly this time hopefully) to make up for my tardiness.
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

Default FX

I got everything running smooth with two classics using this mapping to run two decks. But for some reason the Fx on deck B wont work on my second midi fighter. Any Ideas or suggestions on how to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Castillo248 View Post
    I got everything running smooth with two classics using this mapping to run two decks. But for some reason the Fx on deck B wont work on my second midi fighter. Any Ideas or suggestions on how to fix this?
    Same problem, with 2 iPads, changed all the buttons to xx3 instead of xx2, traitor receives the signals but just has no effect..

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718