Need Help With My Set Up (I Am A Beginner!) - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Jaycee, we don't mind helping, really. Hell, I love helping people get started.

Rushing into buying this stuff, though, can end really poorly, and I think that's what we're trying to get across. We aren't upset you're trying to get into live DJing, or any DJing, but you really need to know what you're getting into, and it just seems like you don't.

There's a lot to learn for all of us in the next few years as this grows, but you need that foundation before you can really dive in, and I wouldn't want to see any new DJ get left in the dust because they haven't gotten it.

Good luck to ya. We'll still be here.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvct View Post
    Jaycee, we don't mind helping, really. Hell, I love helping people get started.

Rushing into buying this stuff, though, can end really poorly, and I think that's what we're trying to get across. We aren't upset you're trying to get into live DJing, or any DJing, but you really need to know what you're getting into, and it just seems like you don't.

There's a lot to learn for all of us in the next few years as this grows, but you need that foundation before you can really dive in, and I wouldn't want to see any new DJ get left in the dust because they haven't gotten it.

Good luck to ya. We'll still be here.
    Thank you guys very much. And I really appreciate it ^

Research is everything. Heck, if I had not done any research I wouldn't be using my BCR to handle Traktor.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

7 pages !?!

Can you feel the DJTT love ! great info here guys *thumbs up to all the contributers*

Thanks.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567