Check out the new Traktor family...
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Check out the new Traktor family...

Check out the new Traktor family...
    http://www.native-instruments.com/#/...ts/dj/traktor/

Pertinent points:
    TRAKTOR PRO 2.5 with Remix Decks™ is set to arrive on May 30th 2012 – the same day TRAKTOR KONTROL F1, the ultimate DJ Remix controller, hits stores worldwide.

If you currently use TRAKTOR PRO 2 or DUO 2, you’ll automatically receive a free update. Even if you have an older generation of TRAKTOR, you can still step up to the latest version at a very special price for a limited time.

---

Starting today, TRAKTOR PRO 2 software is available at a brand-new price point of only $89 / 79 € / 7,800 ¥. Or you can get it for free, since it’s now included with all DJ hardware – from the diminutive TRAKTOR AUDIO 2 to the flagship TRAKTOR KONTROL S4.

On top, you can get professional TRAKTOR SCRATCH systems at all-new prices: Only $559 / 499 € for TRAKTOR SCRATCH A10 and $339 / 299 € for TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6. And check out TRAKTOR KONTROL S2, now priced permanently at $559 / 499 € / 52,800 ¥.

---

Please note that if you purchased and activated a full version of TRAKTOR PRO 2 between January 1st and April 2nd, 2012, you’re eligible for a $60 / 50 € e-voucher for the NI Online Shop. You’ll receive your e-voucher in a separate email. This doesn’t apply if the software was bundled with a hardware product.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

As I said in the other thread- glad they finally got rid of Scratch Duo- it always seemed kind of pointless.

I wonder what this means for the future of offering the Scratch Upgrade option for people who own certified mixers or S4s...

Also not sure who on earth would buy Traktor Pro 2.5 for $89 when an Audio 2 with Traktor Pro 2.5 is $99.

@ yeah i agree on the point about the A2,even if you had a sound card it would be alot cheaper to buy the audio 2 with the software then sell the audio 2.

Feel sorry for all them people trying to get rid of there TP2 serials

Yeah this just absolutely torpedoed their for sale threads. Pretty cool though that they're slashing prices, it seems like everyone is doing that these days, including Pioneer.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Cheers!
    | 13" rMBP | KORG ZERO4 | NOVATION TWITCH | 2 X CDJ-200 | KONTROL X1 |

So have the prices for the audio interfaces increased overall- are we paying a hidden cost for the software? Is it no longer possible to buy an interface without the software at all?
    Not a great change for those of us interested in using NI cards but not Traktor itself.

So do Traktor LE 2 users get upgraded to Traktor Pro 2? That's very nice.
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

Quote Originally Posted by MrPopinjay View Post
    So have the prices for the audio interfaces increased overall- are we paying a hidden cost for the software? Is it no longer possible to buy an interface without the software at all?
    Not a great change for those of us interested in using NI cards but not Traktor itself.

Hmm I wonder- I was looking to maybe buy an Audio 6 wonder if that means I shouldn't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPopinjay View Post

I was asking myself the same, are they mentioning anything regarding LE software?
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/...tor/?page=4675

Maybe that helps clear it up a bit. You won't be able to buy the interfaces by themselves any longer. It will come bundled with the needed hardware/software for a full blown scratch setup.

As far as an upgrade from LE, it will cost you 89 bucks. The exception is new hardware/registrations post April 1. From the website:

DISCLAIMER:
    * Product boxes may physically contain TRAKTOR LE 2, but any TRAKTOR LE 2 registration resulting from a new purchase of a TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 or TRAKTOR AUDIO 2 box will result in an email sendout of a TRAKTOR PRO 2 serial number to the NI user account email address. Please allow up to 48 hours for this delivery. The free TRAKTOR PRO 2.5 update can be obtained via NI Service Center on release day.

** Only if purchase date and registration of the included software occurs after April 1st, 2012.
    Last edited by geminimech; 04-02-2012 at 01:16 PM.
    Cheers!
    | 13" rMBP | KORG ZERO4 | NOVATION TWITCH | 2 X CDJ-200 | KONTROL X1 |

Tech Guru

We have a new blog entry in this subject

http://www.djtechtools.com/2012/04/0...aktor-remixed/

Lol and if I deactivate the LE serial, and sell to someone the x1 with his bundle tpLE? He will have pro or still LE?
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast