Oh Em Gee! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh Em Gee!

Ok dude assuming the basics work the same in S4, what you do is go into the audio setup in the preferences and choose your laptops soundcard as your audio device. BUT ... if you do this you should install ASIO4ALL drivers, much better.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I tried that, I was messing with the settings for a good 30 minutes on the audio setup and it was not working .

Ok in that case hang around till photojojo comes back online... he has an S4 and will be able to help you with that.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Any suggestion on the speakers Jester?

Well anything would be an improvement over laptop speakers we have some self powered wharfdale pro 15", but tbh for house parties etc a good home 400w+ amp and speakers is fine. All depends on your budget really, you should be able to pick up some second hand self powered 15" speakers reasonably cheaply.

I guess you could get some KRK RP6 Studio Monitors - They are mainly for producing (10 bucks that you will start making remixes and songs too in about a couple of months) But I used them for a little house party I threw last weekend, they got the floor pumping good enough. I Got them for around $770, but I live in Crazy ass expensive Norway (the S4 costs $1505 here ) So they are probably cheaper there.

P.S I'm gonna read this thread every time I feel down, best thread ever.

Shoot me an email if you ever need some help, I was in the same boat as you 6 months ago. jhc@komplett.no

Tech Mentor

I just bought a set of Kustom speakers that were on a 50% off sale - dropped $200 for a set that's perfect for small/medium venues. I'm hosting a party on the roof of my college house with them this friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    Hahaha I love you guys <3.

Two quick questions, firstly is there anyway to play music from your S4 out of your laptop speakers? Secondly what speakers would you guys suggest I buy to play small house parties with that aren't too expensive?
    Option one, save up about 2.1k for some cereal JBL 500 series dope ass speakers.

Option Two, buy some cheapo 2k watters off ebay. You can get a set of two for like 500 bucks.

Looney - Thank you! I may be in touch with you via email soon sir .

Quote Originally Posted by dsharps View Post
    I just bought a set of Kustom speakers that were on a 50% off sale - dropped $200 for a set that's perfect for small/medium venues. I'm hosting a party on the roof of my college house with them this friday.
    Where did you buy them from Dsharp?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    Any suggestion on the speakers?
    link to your hi-fi for now? if it has an aux input of course

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast