Songs automatically added to traktor collection
    Tech Convert

Default Songs automatically added to traktor collection

Why is every song i load into a traktor deck automatically added to my collection? I dont want that.

Of course you want that.

Having it added to your collection means that the next time you load it, Traktor won't need to analyse it, and you won't need to beat-grid, or create any cue points.

That saves time and cpu resources.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Convert

So, if i uncheck the option "analyze when loaded to deck" i wont happen, that its automatically added to the collection?

By the way, can you uncheck that option once youve allready gridded and cued a song? Does that save loading time?

Quote Originally Posted by Surreallistic View Post
    So, if i uncheck the option "analyze when loaded to deck" i wont happen, that its automatically added to the collection?

By the way, can you uncheck that option once youve allready gridded and cued a song? Does that save loading time?
    Nope and Nope.

I can't see why you wouldn't want it added to the collection? Check your tracks in another player (ie. iTunes etc) then only load tracks you'd keep in your library. If you don't like it afterwards delete it.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by shr3dder View Post
    Nope and Nope.

I can't see why you wouldn't want it added to the collection? Check your tracks in another player (ie. iTunes etc) then only load tracks you'd keep in your library. If you don't like it afterwards delete it.

When im doing my thing in Traktor, my 3 yearold daughter also wants to play along.
    Impossible to resist So all Sesamestreet and Frozen songs and stuff like that are automatically added to my collection. Guess the only way to do the trick is your last option.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Surreallistic View Post
    It only analysis tracks that haven't been analysed, not every time you load a track over and over again.