Xone 1D L.E.D. Traktor Deck focus mapping help! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Guru

Im still no further on, as far as I can see i am sending the right midi to the right light, it can't be that hard but seems to be impossible!
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

Tech Guru

ok, i now have the leds coming on, but not 100% the way i want. i.e. when i press one button, the right led comes on, but when i want to change deck, i have to press the first button again to turn it off, then select the other deck.

how can i send 'note off' messages to the other leds with the same button. my heads not working today
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

Tech Wizard

This may sound like a cheap way out but I've left mine this way. each button working as a toggle, you can actually control multiple decks with just 1 button push. e.g sync 3 decks to the master. or start 3 'cued' tracks simultaneously with just 1 button push.

Quote Originally Posted by djchriswoods.co.uk View Post
    ok, i now have the leds coming on, but not 100% the way i want. i.e. when i press one button, the right led comes on, but when i want to change deck, i have to press the first button again to turn it off, then select the other deck.

Sounds like you mapped your Buttons with Mode "HOLD", change to DIRECT (in Traktor)

take a look at this
    Last edited by StuC; 02-03-2011 at 12:33 PM.
    AsusG2S - MBP13" - Touchscreen - Audio4 - S4 - BCR2000 - 2xLPD8 - Nano - TPro(S4) - Live8
    addicted to: Lyre le Temps Faithless Parov Stelar Paul Kalkbrenner Death in Vegas Fatboy Slim GS

I have a 2D, I'll just map it out and post it here if your cool with that. To be clear, you want the bottom 4 buttons to control deck focus? A B C D or do you want A C B D.
    Traktor/Itch: Xone Dx - MidiFighter x1
    Ableton: Livid Code - iPad - KP3
    Tech: Macbook Pro 17", intel i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb HD 7200RPM

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by StuC View Post
    Sounds like you mapped your Buttons with Mode "HOLD", change to DIRECT (in Traktor)

take a look at this
    could it be that easy!haha never even thought of doing it that way....does it knock the other LED/s off? will try tonight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12