Maping help native X1 MK2
    Tech Wizard

Exclamation Maping help native X1 MK2

when I start in native mode x1 mk2 , this option leaves AB - CD - BC - CD etc ... I want to know how to achieve that mapping , please I would like someone to help me , thanks

27166286240_d0639354aa_o.jpg26833568374_992b61f51b_o.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]26853
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dakor300; 06-03-2016 at 04:28 PM.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Which Traktor version do you use? I don't own X1 MK2 to say for sure but perhaps some of older versions are not supporting this controller jet.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Which Traktor version do you use? I don't own X1 MK2 to say for sure but perhaps some of older versions are not supporting this controller jet.
    I use traktor scratch pro, I'm interested the type of mapping,and I would like to apply this mapping not only when you start ( because when, the controller is connected This option appears and that is to select your deck effects AB- CD - AC - DB , etc ... ) and mapping default is not vicible in this version x1mk2, as could guide me

Tech Wizard

here , as I do , which is mapping ?

Tech Mentor

Should'nt be hard to map!

Just LMK what it activates; all FX unit from deck A&B (for example) I guess ?

I can do it for you

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Problem is. When you override factory mapping for Displays you will loose all other functionality that is natively mapped for displays (loop size, deck select etc) and you will have to map all that stuff again.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by trabz View Post
    Should'nt be hard to map!

Just LMK what it activates; all FX unit from deck A&B (for example) I guess ?

I can do it for you
    //////
    My idea is to use, mapping the video but as achievement,develop this mapping, I have understood, who is a native mapping, so it is not visible, Because of that I want help asachieve this mapping , no more

Tech Wizard

would have no problem with that,I have my own personal mapping, I called a lot attention, see that native mapping, I want to see as achievement, I would like to see his cartography , mapping them, and then apply