Anyone got their SE yet? - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Picked mine up today at the post office. Most of us in Holland had to pay a little under 59 euro.

Some unpacking pictures (Bit poor quality of the mobile)

Need... to... press.... buttons!
    Last edited by Marc; 06-12-2008 at 12:48 PM.

Tech Convert

Oops, double post

Nice Mark, ennuh.. gefeliciteerd man!

RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Convert

Cool Westword Music Showcase

I've had mine for a while but I've been waiting until I had a good pic of me using it to post. Here is me DJing at the Westword Music Showcase in Denver with my SE. You can see me tweaking the fx in the pic.

They also did a write up about my performance that you can check out on their blog. I was nominated for best non-traditional dj, I'll let ya'll know if I won.

Thanks Ean! You've totally changed the way I dj

Heddofone Audiotronic

Cool my VCI finally arrived but Damn!!!!! I have to pay 110 euro

Tech Mentor

Yup sounds like a good review. I have a question, what was the impression of the crowd when they saw the device. Of all the pics in the blog, yours didnt have a clutter!!
    Thank Ya!!!

Heddofone Audiotronic

I finally got mine as well!! Can't wait to start experimenting and learning all the tricks with this baby.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by luv2xra View Post
    Yup sounds like a good review. I have a question, what was the impression of the crowd when they saw the device. Of all the pics in the blog, yours didnt have a clutter!!
    I had a lot of people sitting and staring at what I was doing...some of them where dancing but for the most part I think they wanted to know why I wasn't using the cdjs like all the other djs before me (and they probably just wanted to have a smoke cuz you can't smoke inside) . I had to drag another table over to setup on cuz the cdjs & mixer took up all the space on the table they setup for the djs. I wish more djs would go digital. Also, I had to laugh cuz the dj after me couldn't get his serato to work properly and it took him longer to setup.

Tech Wizard

Finally got mine today paid only 32 euros vat ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    excellent controller everything works perfect,thanks Ean

Quote Originally Posted by Soup View Post
    I've had mine for a while but I've been waiting until I had a good pic of me using it to post. Here is me DJing at the Westword Music Showcase in Denver with my SE. You can see me tweaking the fx in the pic.

They also did a write up about my performance that you can check out on their blog. I was nominated for best non-traditional dj, I'll let ya'll know if I won.

Thanks Ean! You've totally changed the way I dj

Woah dude, your armpit's got hair.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast