2 Deck Launchpad w/ 8 Cues+Loop+Instant Gratification FX - Page 11
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

thanx for ur help buddy, played on traktor all day ya let me know about ableton, do u think that if i manually went into controller manager and basically killed ur tsi and turned on in ableton the launchpad would comply with ableton and vice versa. It seems to me that midi fighting is a lot more complicated than picking up a guitar thus this does not discourage me just wants me to learn more.

can i suggest one thing?
    i think tath i'll find more useful to have control of sample decks at the bottom of the launchpad, instead of the play cue sync ecc...
    2 rows for sample like on the s4, and the first row for beath phase like version 1.
    my 2c
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

Quote Originally Posted by CionniAsDj View Post
    can i suggest one thing?
    i think tath i'll find more useful to have control of sample decks at the bottom of the launchpad, instead of the play cue sync ecc...
    2 rows for sample like on the s4, and the first row for beath phase like version 1.
    my 2c
    Feel free to change anything around to better suite your style. This works best for me so I wont be changing the layout. Please share your finished mod as others may be interested in this idea.
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Tech Student

Default help.

Cues only work on deck A along with the kills. Any help would be appreciated.

i edited your mapping, now no more tree selct or up and down but copy to sample and sample play and stop, with shift you delete the sample.
    in the right i added cue monitor instead of load, and i add led for every button even if not pressed, so, everything is bright in the dark and if you press a button it changes color or its more bright.

edit
    ah, i correct the bug of the low kill of deck a turning off when using beatslicer, there was an error of the output note, under effect unit 2, beatmasher value 0.6 (the first button of the beatmasher deck a), the output note was g#2, but the correct one is g#1, if you correct this in your tsi everything is correct, hope it helps
    Last edited by CionniAsDj; 04-29-2011 at 12:26 PM.
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

i edited your mapping, now no more tree selct or up and down but copy to sample and sample play and stop, with shift you delete the sample.
    in the right i added cue monitor instead of load, and i add led for every button even if not pressed, so, everything is bright in the dark and if you press a button it changes color or its more bright.

edit
    ah, i correct the bug of the low kill of deck a turning off when using beatslicer, there was an error of the output note, under effect unit 2, beatmasher value 0.6 (the first button of the beatmasher deck a), the output note was g#2, but the correct one is g#1, if you correct this in your tsi everything is correct, hope it helps
    I like the idea of adding low lit leds to see better when not engaged, think I will add this to my mapping. Good look on finding that bug, thanks

TRAKTOR 2 JWILL LAUNCHPAD FIGHTER 2.1

*FIXED SND LED BUG
    *ADDED LOW LEVEL VISUAL FEEDBACK FOR ALL BUTTONS

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST MAPPING HERE
    http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=169
    Last edited by jhyphinwill; 05-01-2011 at 10:42 PM.
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Tech Wizard

Cheers for the update, will check it out... Just something I noticed from using it since the beginning which was that basically you can only control one deck at a time, would it be possible to say do a beatmasher on one deck while a delay on the other, right now you can only mess around with one deck at a time... If so, that would be crazy, dope mapping still!

Tech Wizard

edit
    Would be interested in checking this out. Are you going to post it? Thanks

Tech Wizard

Maybe kinda OT but someone recently added this mapping too: http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=186 didn't see it here, it's got multiple pages and a bunch of stuff so you guys may be interested in checking it out

Quote Originally Posted by mr.magma View Post
    Cheers for the update, will check it out... Just something I noticed from using it since the beginning which was that basically you can only control one deck at a time, would it be possible to say do a beatmasher on one deck while a delay on the other, right now you can only mess around with one deck at a time... If so, that would be crazy, dope mapping still!
    You can run multiple FX on multiple decks as long as they dont share the same FX Unit. Also this may create audio drops on some computers that cannot handle the multiple process.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.magma View Post
    Maybe kinda OT but someone recently added this mapping too: http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=186 didn't see it here, it's got multiple pages and a bunch of stuff so you guys may be interested in checking it out
    Rishis mapping is available on this website. That mapping requires 2 3rd party midi programs to run properly.

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast