Vote for America's Best DJ 2010!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Vote for America's Best DJ 2010!

Check the list out

http://www.americasbestdjaward.com/b...htm#profile_68

One of my fav dj's made the list. Hope your fav dj made the list too!

Dont forget to VOTE

The staff of DJ Times has chosen the 100 DJ/NOMINEES, using their career accomplishments & current drawing power as basic criteria for inclusion.

ONLY ONE VOTE PER EMAIL ACCOUNT WILL BE TABULATED! You must fill out the voting ballot entirely in order to cast your vote. Each tabulated ballot will be given a chance to WIN VALUABLE PRIZES — trips to Las Vegas, DJ equipment & more. When you vote, you are automatically eligible to win.

Again, vote only once, but you are allowed to CHOOSE UP TO 5 of your favorite U.S.-based DJs in your one voting session. Total points will be spread out evenly—so if you wish to support only one DJ, for example, then simply vote for one. But you may vote for UP TO 5 DJs. It's up to you.

Thank you, enjoy & good luck!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Guru

Man some those pictures are douchey lol. My favorite pic is either DJ Boris (total "derp" face), or Josh Gabriel who looks like he was caught taking a poop in an alleyway.

But damn...Pauly D is *really* on that list?.

Anyhow, jabbing aside, my vote goes to Dave Pezzner.

And if I had to vote on best profile picture...Tommie Sunshines floating head in the abyss gets my vote.

My Vote goes for my local guy Richard Vission
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Pauly D HELL YES!!!
    "Listening to Techno without bass is like trying to get yourself off without using your hands."
    My music blog: www.thevlyhouse.com

Where's Ean? I WANT EAN!

i'm voting for paulie d... he's dreamy!

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

I wasnt aware there were any good American DJs...!

Whey-Hey.... just kidding fellas. Dont drop your corn-dog !!!

Seriously its a hard choice.

Mixmaster Mike was probably the first HipHop Dj to really move me.
    Of course GMFlash was around but...

Technically QBert is the best scratch (maybe Craze now) DJ but Shadow has made music that Q could never dream of.

Louie Vega or more over M.A.W showed the way for many when it comes to pure house music.

Both Francois K and Theo Parrish have knocked my socks off when ive seen them but Carl Craig probably played the best DJ set of all of them when i first saw him in 2001.

Is Pauly D in there as a joke. seriously hes a waste of skin that man/thing.

Tech Guru

Before we go on making fun of Pauly D, we must look at the credentials he has.

This information is off his facebook fan page"

Italian DJ is definitely a ladies man to the fullest extreme, any spot he spins at will be packed with beautiful women, dying for a glimpse of him and what he does. What he is able to do with his hands and 2 turntables is utterly incredible. He has surpassed the capabilities of most local DJ’s and the vibe he brings is beyond powerful. He strides in keeping the dance floor moving and the way he feeds off their energy is fascinating.

Pauly is one of our areas favorite DJ’s and is always in high demand. He is a crowd favorite and a true asset to any venue. He has appeared in all of Providence’s hot spots such as Pearl, Monet, Ultra, Elements and Prov, just to name a few.
    Now, it seems htat he has some credentials. I mean cmon, he is in high demand and appeared in all of Providence's hot spots. Now unless providence has a population of 10, he must be a great DJ.

/sarcrasm

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    I wasnt aware there were any good American DJs...!
    Just because we stopped paying you taxes and kicked you're butt in battle doesn't mean you have to be bitter!

Whey-Hey.... just kidding fellas. Dont drop your crumpet !!!

Sarcasm aside, I'm voting for Grandmaster Flash for his origins in Old School hip-hop... He may not be the best, but he played a pretty big role in the creation of scratching and in the importance of a DJ (if I'm correct).

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tyfurious View Post
    Just because we stopped paying you taxes and kicked you're butt in battle doesn't mean you have to be bitter!

Whey-Hey.... just kidding fellas. Dont drop your crumpet !!!

Sarcasm aside, I'm voting for Grandmaster Flash for his origins in Old School hip-hop... He may not be the best, but he played a pretty big role in the creation of scratching and in the importance of a DJ (if I'm correct).
    Awesome reply... I love crumpets...

Yeah G.M.F is legend but a time comes when you just gotta let go.

Im still confused with this whole Pauly D thing. I hadnt heard of him until last week when we were talking about him on DJTTs. I genuinely thought he was an MTV dick that people didnt take seriously.

Guys, tell me, is a worthy entrant or am i right to be bemused and amazed.
    The videos ive seen of him are atrocious .

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast