xdjs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: xdjs

Tech Convert

Default xdjs

I'm thinking of buying xdjs but how beneficial would they be to me I dj edm mostly I've done shows locally
    Last edited by DjKidPunk; 02-09-2015 at 01:21 AM.

Wait are you asking if buying something will make u more popular?
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Deejaesnafu View Post
    Wait are you asking if buying something will make u more popular?
    Lol no im asking how beneficial are they to someone career

Tech Guru

What in the world are you asking..

How in the world is equipment going to help you get more known...
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50 View Post
    What in the world are you asking..

How in the world is equipment going to help you get more known...
    I asked how beneficial is it not to help get known

Is there anything you can't do on your current gear that you would be able to do on the XDJs? If so, is that step up in capability important enough to you that it is worth what it would cost you to upgrade?

If the answer to those two questions are 'yes' then they would probably be beneficial to you to.

Otherwise is it just a case of wanting to upgrade to the latest shiny thing for the sake of having the latest shiny thing?
    https://www.facebook.com/ekmobile.entertainment / http://soundcloud.com/dave-eden
    2 Denon SC2900, Denon Dn-x1600, 2 Vestax PDX2000mk2, 2 Technics 1210, Stanton SK6, Gemini SA600mk2, Pio HDJ1500, 2 Synergy CD2000 (antiques)

We don't know a thing about you so it's rather hard to tell if they will be beneficial or not. Please, enlighten us with your life story.

I am so proud of you guys for not piling on...

what equipment do you have now? Why the XDJs? (and what are the XDJs?...my google search turned up a few things)
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Quote Originally Posted by DjKidPunk View Post
    I'm thinking of buying xdjs but how beneficial would they be to me I dj edm mostly I've done shows locally
    Nope they don't work for djing edm kuvo doesn't allow it for some reason......

I don't know how to answer this question without feeling ill be contributing to a problem.....

If you are looking for something that requires no laptop and want to have interchangeable mixer preferences then yes they would be beneficial....

With that I'm myself is hung up on the xdj1000s vs the xdj-rx because of that I've choose to just wait it out and see.... My ns6 is starting to do weird things at time so if they aren't software related and infact hardware related I may have to make up my mind sooner or later...

Personally I like the idea of the rx but xdjs with a rotary mixer would be nice so not sure how to answer your question...

So if you want a interchangeable mixer or just want to use the house mixer then yeah buy some xdj1000s and road cases and call it good... If where you do "EDM" shows doesn't have its own mixer or cdj900 or better then I don't know if you will really benefit from say an rx.... And rx is also cheaper then 2 xdj1000s

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    I am so proud of you guys for not piling on...

what equipment do you have now? Why the XDJs? (and what are the XDJs?...my google search turned up a few things)
    The new, CD-less CDJs. USB only.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast