Congratulations djtt
    Tech Mentor

Default Congratulations djtt

hello everyone i havent been here in a long time, i've benn a memeber since 2008 if im not mistaken, hows everyone from back them doing EAN,BENTO,JESC,TEKKI im sorry if i dont mention anyone those are the only ones i remember.

i want to congratulate evryone, that made this website and forum what it is now, im glad to see how big its the community is now its amazing

i miss djing and playing with gear.....i've been out because i decide to go to med school so far so good just getting my career anyways i have question for everyone......i was browsing the web and saw the deal of the S2 i cant just let it pass by I WANT ONE actually i already order one from the store here, my question its after he sale its gone its going to be back to the price before?

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Hey luigislaperig

Wow long time no hear... youve been gone like 2 years ?
    Good to hear that the med career is going well.

AFAIK the S2 will go back up to its usual price on March 31st, the deal is time limited.

For what its worth, i think you made a good choice. Thats a hell of a deal, especially the DJTT deal.

Hopefully see you in the forums again when you get spinning with the S2.

Tech Mentor

OMG KARLOS i almost forgot you!!!!!thank you yea i just got in trouble with my wife for buying it but who cares......and i'm sleeping on the couch tonight.thats a hell of a deal any ideas why the price drop??

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

LOL... yeah im still around... some fool made me Moderator Hah.

I dunno why the price drop. I mean, i have my own hunch but I think as im a Mod for NI its best that i leave the speculation for others. I don't really want to get drawn into all that.

I can tell you that its not being replaced as some people have said. I think the reason is a bit more subtle than that.

Sleeping on the couch..! I feel that brother... If i come home too drunk thats usually were I end up.
    Sleeping on the couch for buying new gear is very admirable... A true DJTechTooler

hey man! nice to see you around again!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Hey chap, hope you're well.

I'm going to speculate.

Everyone buys S2. They bring out new software and controller (Tpro 2.5 and F1)

To control new sample decks etc you just add F1. Now everyone who's bought an s2 buys an F1.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luigislaperig View Post
    OMG KARLOS i almost forgot you!!!!!thank you yea i just got in trouble with my wife for buying it but who cares......and i'm sleeping on the couch tonight.thats a hell of a deal any ideas why the price drop??
    That's why I ship everything to work and everything I buy is black. She has no idea of something's new or not.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    That's why I ship everything to work and everything I buy is black. She has no idea of something's new or not.
    Haha I like this. I tried to pass my s4 off as my reloop when I first bought it. She didn't fall for it!!

MaxOne - I don't think that's even speculation... IMO you are right on the money. S2 & F1 if you use the new sample decks and s4 if you only track decks.

Prob not the place for speculation though so sorry!!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox