Icd dj in a box questions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Student

Default Icd dj in a box questions

hi guys i just bought on amazon the numark Icd dj in a box becasue i heard that was a great first dj system for learning this art. So my problem is that i don't really understand how to put music and scratch,mix it, I know how it works with an Iopd but i wanna scratch and use the full system to make good trance music! How I put 2 or more song at a time and mix it? is there only cd or is there an dj application that i need to download to use the system?

thank you for your help!

p.s sorry for my bad english
    Last edited by opticmax; 09-17-2011 at 04:19 PM.

the is no such thing like a dj software for the icd dj in a box. you can only play cdīs or your ipodīs music.
    also there are like millions of how to dj with cd videos on youtube. just google it.
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Tech Student

but how can i play like 2 music at a time an ipod?

my advice, look into other things.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

dude...as far as i could read on numarks site, the ipod wonīt play 2 tracks at a time (thatīs how i understood it). means that you can mix in one song from your ipod while on cd is playing

edit:

have read what that thing was able before you bought it? doesnīt seem so. i mean itīs good to save money but iīd still get as much info about what i buys as possible...

Tech Student

hey guys im just starting and i cant find guide for the Icd dj in a box so its hard for me

Why did you buy it if you don't know how it works ?
    Allen&Heath Xone:22 - NI Kontrol X1 - Novation Launchpad - Akai LPD8 - Traktor Audio 2 DJ - Pioneer HDJ-1000/Klipsch S4i in-ear headphones - Traktor Pro 2 - Macbook Pro 13" 2011 (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM)
    Soundcloud
    Facebook Fan Page

Quote Originally Posted by opticmax View Post
    hey guys im just starting and i cant find guide for the Icd dj in a box so its hard for me
    okay let me get this straight:

you can actually mix from on cd to the other cd (using the pitchbend and the faders on the mixer and so on)
    you can only drop tracks from the ipod. means you canīt actually mix them in since you are not able to change the tempo from the ipod song.
    there is no sync function. so have to beatmatch and iwonīt tell you how to beat match cause there are millions of tutorials about beatmatching in on the internet.

http://tinyurl.com/5t39ay2

i donīt want to sound like an asshole but you somehow made it to this site and i guess google was involved in this progress, so it must be easy for you to find a decent tutorial for your problem.

love is in the air

ouch, i misread the OP, i didnt know you already got it. disregard my last comment.

sell it, then look into something else.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    ouch, i misread the OP, i didnt know you already got it. disregard my last comment.

sell it, then look into something else.
    I agree, or google "how to be a superstar dj" or buy and read the book "how to dj (properly)"

Then maybe give it a go
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast