Daft Punk - Random Access Memories finally announced.
Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Daft Punk - Random Access Memories finally announced.

Anyone else hear the good news?

http://music-mix.ew.com/2013/03/24/d...ccess-memorie/

I already ordered my 180 g vinyl. So stoked for May 21st. Disco/Funk is back again.

Tech Guru

Preordered like a preordered thing. I'll never open the vinyl, it'll go on the wall, framed, like a good fan boy. I will however illegally download it when it comes out.

... I'm lying, I work in a record store so I'll just buy it with discount haha

yes! i love disco. but i would of went with the title: giga byte flash storage.

Tech Guru

Vinyl comes with free digital download from what I read somewhere?
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by makar1 View Post
    Vinyl comes with free digital download from what I read somewhere?
    It does, but I think I might have to open it to get the code, and that ain't gonna happen. Its staying fresh and sealed

Tech Wizard

Sweet....I'm sure I'm not the only one here, but Daft Punk was my introduction to dance music.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    It does, but I think I might have to open it to get the code, and that ain't gonna happen. Its staying fresh and sealed
    That's why I bought 2 of them. I was too torn between actually getting a good listen and being the good fan boy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisku13 View Post
    Sweet....I'm sure I'm not the only one here, but Daft Punk was my introduction to dance music.
    Same here, and I will also not be opening the vinyl copy that I get my mitts on. If the code for the digital download is in the vinyl, then it will still be in there in a few years!
    Pioneer CDJ 1000MK3 x 2/Pioneer RMX 1000/Traktor S8/Pioneer HDJ2000s/Pair KRK RP5 G2/MBP 13"/Traktor Scratch Pro/Push/Novation Launchkey 25/Trigger Finger Pro/1.5" iMac :-) http://www.facebook.com/DJThinAir

Tech Guru

This kinda of summarizes my point about buying vinyl and then torrenting digital files...at least columbia recognizes it and leverages it, they will still see high sales of vinyl, knowing that atleast 50% of those customers will go find digital copies illegally.

The sad thing is that I always feel like this when I purchase vinyl....my vinyl rips are not perfect and will never sound like digital, I supported the artist, and then I feel that a digital copy should be 'free'

Hate the game not the player.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukks View Post
    This kinda of summarizes my point about buying vinyl and then torrenting digital files...at least columbia recognizes it and leverages it, they will still see high sales of vinyl, knowing that atleast 50% of those customers will go find digital copies illegally.

The sad thing is that I always feel like this when I purchase vinyl....my vinyl rips are not perfect and will never sound like digital, I supported the artist, and then I feel that a digital copy should be 'free'

Hate the game not the player.
    I hate my conscience when it comes to things like this coz I cannot download stuff illegally... I wouldn't want someone to come and make me work for free....

I agree with the sentiment about hating the game... the record companies certainly have us by the short and curlies!
    Pioneer CDJ 1000MK3 x 2/Pioneer RMX 1000/Traktor S8/Pioneer HDJ2000s/Pair KRK RP5 G2/MBP 13"/Traktor Scratch Pro/Push/Novation Launchkey 25/Trigger Finger Pro/1.5" iMac :-) http://www.facebook.com/DJThinAir

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast