[ot] I miss some of the old DJTT forum members - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

hugs all! good to see you make an appearance dvls and good to seee ya bento!
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    hugs all! good to see you make an appearance dvls and good to seee ya bento!
    yup!!!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvct View Post
    Maybe I'll start hanging around again. Won't be having a race to some post number with Tekki again, though
    You probably will within a month or so.
    Will be moving to a temp house next month. And will than move again beginning 1st of July.

During the stay in the temp house, I will most probably have very limited or no access to the web during these 3 months.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    During the stay in the temp house, I will most probably have very limited or no access to the web during these 3 months.

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    You probably will within a month or so.
    Will be moving to a temp house next month. And will than move again beginning 1st of July.

tethering or else i go AWOL!

WIll try bro', but somehow couldn't manage it on my old Leopard setup....
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Dude, congrats on the move, though. We gotta catch up
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Do you realize something? Upon this thread coming up and nearly in par with the DJTT anniversary a lot of the original people have showed up, even Ean showed up and I think something could be done while the soup is hot

I have a couple ideas for the 3rd year anniversary:

- Q&A session with the DJTT staff including forum admins. how it started, how you got involved, why you keep coming back for more... etc...

- A Whats in your DJ bag with the DJTT crew. Guess who might have bottles of Prell in there

- A bit of history of mods done to equipment or how you helped.

- Stories about maybe a time when you got to hangout together or play a show together, how you met each other, awkward moments together... even the story when something like this ALMOST happened. I bet there are plenty funny stories to get around and have a good time .

- How about some incentive to those who attend to this or have maybe have helped or contribute in any way? Instead of having the 'Tech Guru' on the name maybe a DJTT Aniv participant or whatever. maybe allow for bigger avatar? All that is cool and free to do.

- A banner on the main site to acknowledge 3 years on existence?

There are lots of ideas and as a great and successful community this is, a birthday party is well worth the effort.

About a week ago I went to a live online Q&A session with Shiftee that another forum member (forgot who ) posted and it was very cool! An online chat and they choose the questions accordingly. This can be done live or even a send your questions to whatever and pre record the answers to later be posted on the main page. Ideas Ideas Ideas!:eek:
    Erase. Stop. Start.

Quote Originally Posted by Quenepas View Post
    Do you realize something? Upon this thread coming up and nearly in par with the DJTT anniversary a lot of the original people have showed up, even Ean showed up and I think something could be done while the soup is hot

I have a couple ideas for the 3rd year anniversary:

- Q&A session with the DJTT staff including forum admins. how it started, how you got involved, why you keep coming back for more... etc...

- A Whats in your DJ bag with the DJTT crew. Guess who might have bottles of Prell in there

- A bit of history of mods done to equipment or how you helped.

- Stories about maybe a time when you got to hangout together or play a show together, how you met each other, awkward moments together... even the story when something like this ALMOST happened. I bet there are plenty funny stories to get around and have a good time .

- How about some incentive to those who attend to this or have maybe have helped or contribute in any way? Instead of having the 'Tech Guru' on the name maybe a DJTT Aniv participant or whatever. maybe allow for bigger avatar? All that is cool and free to do.

- A banner on the main site to acknowledge 3 years on existence?

There are lots of ideas and as a great and successful community this is, a birthday party is well worth the effort.

About a week ago I went to a live online Q&A session with Shiftee that another forum member (forgot who ) posted and it was very cool! An online chat and they choose the questions accordingly. This can be done live or even a send your questions to whatever and pre record the answers to later be posted on the main page. Ideas Ideas Ideas!:eek:

I was talking to Shiftee on the DJCity Chat not to long ago.

And the stuff above that you mention would be a great idea. Open a new thread with those ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Nooooooooo!!!!!!!
    Sorry man, still trying to have the nets over there too.

Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvct View Post
    Dude, congrats on the move, though. We gotta catch up
    Thanks bro', we sure gotta! Has been too long ago, again.

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    I was talking to Shiftee on the DJCity Chat not to long ago.

And the stuff above that you mention would be a great idea. Open a new thread with those ideas.
    I agree!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast