MF Instant Gratification Mapping V1.0 (S4 and other controllers) - Page 5

View Poll Results: how stable is this mapping?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • perfect

30 25.21%
  • almost there

59 49.58%
  • needs some work

30 25.21%
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by weltraumpapst View Post
    how can this be done? i really want to switch to the new mapping, but also need my 8 cue points. so a button for switching the samples to cues 5-8 back and forth would be amazing..
    Agree totally, like my idea for a version of this mapping crossed with the deckalized mapping for decks A&B? I need support!

Vote in the poll below:

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24548

In other news, I updated my FW yesterday evening but the combos won't lock, like some others have said it seems like I still only have 1 option for 4banks mode. Have I just missed something obvious?
    Last edited by fullenglishpint; 02-08-2011 at 02:05 PM.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Convert

I had the same problem on the Mac using the Mac MFU Updater. I could only select external 4banks, or 4banks off. Someone posted that they found if they downloaded the latest FW from sourceforge and then used the menu of the MFU Updater to use the sourceforge downloaded .hex file that they could then enable the internal 4banks mode. I tried this and it worked for me. Perhaps the MFU Updater program fetches the wrong FW at the moment.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    Agree totally, like my idea for a version of this mapping crossed with the deckalized mapping for decks A&B?
    I too would love to see a 4banks mode that is concentrated only on decks A/B. It would be great to have the instant gratification mappings for A and B (using banks 1/3), and then have banks 2/4 set more like the deckalized mapping to be able to use those features on decks A/B as well.

Oh and if anyone figures out the other hidden combos, I'd love to know what they are. Nothing more frustrating than failing trying to find them, then giving up and just playing to have fun - accidentally hitting a couple different combos at different points, LOVING the results, and then spending the rest of the night annoyed that I can't seem to reproduce them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by elf View Post
    I too would love to see a 4banks mode that is concentrated only on decks A/B. It would be great to have the instant gratification mappings for A and B (using banks 1/3), and then have banks 2/4 set more like the deckalized mapping to be able to use those features on decks A/B as well.
    Great! Vote in the poll to offer your support. We can make this happen!

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24548
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Oh and if anyone figures out the other hidden combos, I'd love to know what they are. Nothing more frustrating than failing trying to find them, then giving up and just playing to have fun - accidentally hitting a couple different combos at different points, LOVING the results, and then spending the rest of the night annoyed that I can't seem to reproduce them!!!
    I think I've found them all, but not sure if everyone wants the fun to be spoiled.
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by No Left Turn View Post
    I think I've found them all, but not sure if everyone wants the fun to be spoiled.
    good idea.. I'd love to get a pm from you with them though just for myself

Quote Originally Posted by No Left Turn View Post
    pm them to me please!
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

I had the same problem on the Mac using the Mac MFU Updater. I could only select external 4banks, or 4banks off. Someone posted that they found if they downloaded the latest FW from sourceforge and then used the menu of the MFU Updater to use the sourceforge downloaded .hex file that they could then enable the internal 4banks mode. I tried this and it worked for me. Perhaps the MFU Updater program fetches the wrong FW at the moment.
    can you provide any instructions on how to do this on a mac step by step. have the same problem
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

Tech Mentor

so im having problems with not being able to have anything save into the banks, instead they mimick the top and bottom rows with the same effects.

also another problem the only effects that work for deck b are the #2 effects

I've reflashed the midi fighter with the new firmware several times and the same problem occurs.

Also i have activated the 4 banks mode, but am not sure if i need to use the external or internal mode! Does the internal mean all the lights are off and the external are all the lights on?!

Can anyone help with these problems?! I have Traktor Pro 1.2.7 if that helps at all!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gbushkuhl View Post
    Also i have activated the 4 banks mode, but am not sure if i need to use the external or internal mode! Does the internal mean all the lights are off and the external are all the lights on?!
    From the post linked in the first thread here
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24514

New features include:
    • Fourbanks mode has more options: Fourbanks Internal uses the top 4 keys to select banks. Fourbanks External uses the expansion digital inputs as bank select keys.
    • MIDI implementation now has a fixed layout, "basenote" is no more.
    • Expansion port buttons and faders always have the same Note and CC numbers regardless of the Fourbanks mode used.
    • Bank select keys emit NoteOn/NoteOff events when selected.
    • Menu Mode pages improved and simplified.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast