My first EP release.

Default My first EP release.

Hey guys,

First things first - Apologies if this thread is being posted in the wrong place.

Been a techtools follower for years now, And i've picked up some great tips from the site and all you users over my time using.

Would just like to share with you guys a link to my first EP release on FirstSecond Label (Ire). The release is coming out soon and were just working on the last parts of the whole process at the minute.

Here's the soundcloud link to the labels page, Preview of the EP original & remix (From Irish producer & DJ Dominic Smith), Hope you guys can take the time to give a listen and leave a comment or some feedback on here. It's going to be a free release on bandcamp as far as i know at the minute.

4gb Macbook, X2 Technics 1210 Mk2's, Behring UMX Mixer Kontrol X1, Uc 33-e, Prodipe 25-key Midi Keyboard, X2 Kool Sound Monitors, Audio 6

Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 8, Logic Pro 9

Quote Originally Posted by Rkid_Dan View Post
    It's going to be a free release on bandcamp as far as i know at the minute.
    What?

http://forum.djtechtools.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12 this would be the appropriate section. good luck on the ep mate
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

The label helps promote young artists with their first releases to get them noticed and off the ground. Hence the name.

Some tracks get released on a sub-label under a paid contract.
    4gb Macbook, X2 Technics 1210 Mk2's, Behring UMX Mixer Kontrol X1, Uc 33-e, Prodipe 25-key Midi Keyboard, X2 Kool Sound Monitors, Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by fitzyp View Post
    http://forum.djtechtools.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12 this would be the appropriate section. good luck on the ep mate

Thanks man, I'll re-post it in that section when i get a chance. And thanks by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBay View Post
    What?

"First Second is a team of producers, DJs, promoters and more importantly lovers of Music.
    We are releasing free music to promote Ireland’s young and upcoming talent from the dance scene, weather it be disco, techno, house or dubstep, bass or even minimal. Releases will come from the most solid and underground producers in Ireland and the only place to hear it and get it first will be here."