DJ Lighting at home.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default DJ Lighting at home.

Hey guys, I'd like to get some cheap yet effective lighting for my DJ area. The space is about 10ft x 10ft. It would be great if I could get something that changed color and possibly effects.

What do you guys use or recommend?
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::

subbed.. I am also very interested in this. I'll post back anything I find over the weekend.
    The MUSIC is what matters!
    Everything else is _________

Tech Guru
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::

at the studio we just use 2 led UV strobes and a rainbow type led thing (sound reactive). for house parties sometimes we set up these christmas light things with a blue/white colour. never been a fan of those noisy strobe bulbs tho.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfftPvATN7Q Stuff like this goes for 150$ on ebay.

Tech Guru

That's awesome...not sure if its too much energy though. I think it would be great for a while but it may overload my senses.

I just bought a Chauvet Trident and an American DJ Mini Fog machine, $150 for the light and 40$ for the fog machine, it is awesome for smaller spaces. =D very happy with this purchase.

ADJ fusion bar, lazer strobe and moonflower in one, ADj jelly fish,
    any of these could be used in gigging, I think any purchases should be made with gigging in mind, as its the end goal of this hobby/ lifestyle.

their led accent strip is perfect for deck decoration
    http://www.americandj.com/ProductDet...Category=L.E.D.

Tech Guru

Thanks for the suggestions, I am off to guitar center to find some fun!

BTW the ADJ DJ Fusion Tri FX looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by hrtbrkd View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfftPvATN7Q Stuff like this goes for 150$ on ebay.
    Bit much for a home set up! Unless your planning some kind of trance evening with a few beans!:eek:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast