Any trance/psy guys in Montreal??

Default Any trance/psy guys in Montreal??

hey... just checking to see if there are any fellow DJ's in Montreal. Wouldn't mind connecting with people

If you are ever over Vancouver way mate i may be able to get you a guest slot on Trancendance. Its the student radio of UBC, CiTR
    My buddy mike is the host.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    If you are ever over Vancouver way mate i may be able to get you a guest slot on Trancendance. Its the student radio of UBC, CiTR
    My buddy mike is the host.
    awesome... i have a few friends who recently moved there. sadly, i need to connect over here get my things going. been living here for 6 months now.

I can always send over mini mixes

They do the last show on sunday nights, so after midnight till 8am is all mixes they pick from their soundcloud group & elsewhere. check it out https://soundcloud.com/groups/trancendance. Been on the ghost mix a few times myself
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    They do the last show on sunday nights, so after midnight till 8am is all mixes they pick from their soundcloud group & elsewhere. check it out https://soundcloud.com/groups/trancendance. Been on the ghost mix a few times myself
    nice over here we have loads of underground shows. same back when i was in Ottawa, but Ottawa has no money for artists, the have the opposite.

Here in Saskatatchewan trance is hard to find... Crew and I have been trying to figure out a way to work it into a show but we've had most success with house so want to keep building on that.... We have been trying to find some more trance djs to try a trance night but it's hard... That being said however I have a sunrise time slot at a music festival in northern Sask and that was booked to play trance so super excited about that.... I love playing trance live at club level sound... Furthermore the stage will be a full pk sound rig so should be nice....

Quote Originally Posted by ZxZDeViLZxZ View Post
    Here in Saskatatchewan trance is hard to find... Crew and I have been trying to figure out a way to work it into a show but we've had most success with house so want to keep building on that.... We have been trying to find some more trance djs to try a trance night but it's hard... That being said however I have a sunrise time slot at a music festival in northern Sask and that was booked to play trance so super excited about that.... I love playing trance live at club level sound... Furthermore the stage will be a full pk sound rig so should be nice....
    back when i was liviing in ottawa, PSY was a big underground thing... it was so special and so underground the guys behind the shows did not want to grow, they wanted to stick with their special crowd and keep the mainstream crowd out of it... lol not very good for business, but amazing music wise...

Yeah crew I'm part of is sticking pretty much to deep house and not straying too far the head guy and I tried switching up to prog the last gig and I got about 4 tracks in and it wasn't working so I dropped a prog trance track.... Got people back moving but again had to bring it back down to deep house and more almost what I'd used to call tribal house deep proggy basslines but not so much on the cliche house elements I mean the more traditional deep house works great for the Regina scene it's small though... Edm/big room had a way better foot hold so we are trying to work with both scenes to maybe create more choices.... I know when I get where the crowd is the younger generation 19-25 the prog trance works well however anything with extravagant breakdowns and such does not loss of interest... However that's how most house is. Compare a trance track with a huge classical music style break and build and your at like 45-1:30 and a house where on average won't be more then 30seconds