beatport mac desktop client - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Also forgot to mention please excuse our website. I am in the middle of redesigning the whole thing as I hate the current layout :P (should be done this week some time)
    Last edited by Kinetik; 04-01-2011 at 08:37 AM.
    I am no longer affiliated with Beatler/Beatport Pro.
    Gearslut, Tech Whore, Programmer, Graphic Designer, Photographer, DJ/Producer
    Current Setup: Macbook Pro 15" Core i7, Macbook 13", Xone 4D, 2x Xone 1D, 2x Korg PadKontrol, iPad2, Novation Remote Zero SL MKII, APC40, APC20, Axiom Pro 49, Novation Launch Pad, TraktorPro 2, Ableton

Quote Originally Posted by Street Knowledge View Post
    I'll talk to brad when I see him next, and route him to this thread.
    Awesome thanks
    Last edited by Kinetik; 04-01-2011 at 08:39 AM.
    Current Setup: Macbook Pro 15" Core i7, Macbook 13", Xone 4D, 2x Xone 1D, 2x Korg PadKontrol, iPad2, Novation Remote Zero SL MKII, APC40, APC20, Axiom Pro 49, Novation Launch Pad, TraktorPro 2, Ableton

My $.02 is to use beatport as a backup. I prefer Juno, Traxsrouce, and Satelliterecords. Satellite is my favorite out there, and their track previewer is the best around.

If anyone is interested we just released a beta of 1.5.1 that has a few fixes *we update fairly often* let me know if you want me to add you to the beta list

Quote Originally Posted by happydan View Post
    Will try this again. though I have to say, apart from being Flash, the Beatport website is not as annoying as some. I think my main request from a desktop app would be to be able to search as flexibly as possible.

I wish Beatport would integrate the Mixed In Key service so you can buy ready keyed music (for a bit extra).
    Hey dan just wanted to ask when you say "search as flexibly as possible" what exactly do you mean. care to elaborate? Maybe this is something we could do for ya

Well, as an example...

I did a search for "here to stay", which got loads of results. I try filtering the results with "stoneface" and get nothing. This works fine on the site itself.
    A&H Xone:96 | Xone:K1 | 2 x 1210s | Traktor Pro 3 | Apple Macbook Pro (2015) 13" | Sennheiser HD7 DJ | Maschine Mikro Mk3
    read: http://djworx.com/author/dan-morse
    talk: http://facebook.com/bleeptechno
    listen: http://mixcloud.com/bleephudds

sebastiannz

Quote Originally Posted by Kinetik View Post
    If anyone is interested we just released a beta of 1.5.1 that has a few fixes *we update fairly often* let me know if you want me to add you to the beta list
    yes please :-) thenachoman at gmail.com

Right havent read the whole thread but i would just like to rant.

I FUCKING HATE BEATPORTS LAYOUT MY GOD ITS SHIT.

Sorry about the language i usually refrain but i believe that this is a topic i feel strongly about. Has it changed at all in the last 6 months (had to go on to buy i tune i couldnt find anywhere and WHAM it was territory restricted)

Sorry again and thanks for reading.
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

Quote Originally Posted by happydan View Post
    Well, as an example...

I did a search for "here to stay", which got loads of results. I try filtering the results with "stoneface" and get nothing. This works fine on the site itself.
    actually you just brought up a good point. ill see if we can get that in 1.6.
    Last edited by Kinetik; 04-01-2011 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sebastiannz View Post
    yes please :-) thenachoman at gmail.com
    cool ill have rupert add you today

for now you can pick up 1.5.1 here
    http://www.cancelmonday.com/beatler/...tler_1.5.1.zip

we just sent 1.5.1 in to the appstore so that should be available on MAS in about a week for everybody else
    Last edited by Kinetik; 04-01-2011 at 09:00 AM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast