Native Instruments Sale... Does Traktor Pro have Scratch functionality?

Default Native Instruments Sale... Does Traktor Pro have Scratch functionality?

Hello, this is super confusing to me as I cannot get a straight answer.... I have emailed Native Instruments and I do not expect to hear back till Monday. I am hoping you good people can provide me with an answer...

http://www.native-instruments.com/en...traktor-pro-2/

So here is the deal. I have an Audio 8 that I got second hand. I also have Mk2 timecode records. I see you can buy Traktor Pro on the Native Instruments for $44 this weekend. If I purchase Traktor Pro will it include scratch functionality? I know about the kit you can buy with the software/timecode kit but I do not need all that. I have Traktor Scratch Pro Installed cause I own a Z2. But I am selling the Z2 and I want to keep Traktor Scratch. The comparison chart does not mention scratch functionality...

http://www.native-instruments.com/en...parison-chart/

Tech Mentor

no traktor pro doesnt include scratch functionality you need traktor scratch for that so my advise would be to sell the Z@ without scratch and make sure the new buyer is fully aware he/she will need to purchase the scratch upgrade if they decide they want timecode use

Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah thats kinda lame. I wonder if there is an upgrade to scratch if I buy Traktor Pro, I doubt it.... Its kinda sad cause I want to pay for the software and be legit. Native Instruments would be making more money if they included this in there sale. I dont need anymore timecode records!
    Last edited by djmichaelwenz; 11-29-2013 at 01:17 PM.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by djmichaelwenz View Post
    I dont need anymore timecode records!
    You will soon enough. They do wear out, you know...

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by djmichaelwenz View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah thats kinda lame. I wonder if there is an upgrade to scratch if I buy Traktor Pro, I doubt it.... Its kinda sad cause I want to pay for the software and be legit. Native Instruments would be making more money if they included this in there sale. I dont need anymore timecode records!
    No, there is no upgrade. The timecode+software kit is your only option.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB