NI audio 10?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NI audio 10??

Tech Mentor

ya see, at the moment, i'm playing off 2 x1's with 4 decks, i REALLY want to upgrade to TSP2, to be able to spin timecode i i want to, and get sick of sync.

If it means another plug that i'll need to find room for, i'm gonna give it a skip!

I don't get why people complaint about the extra power-supply... might just be better to avoid ground loops if they have isolate the PSU & USB ground.

Eat this!

Tech Mentor

It's an extra cable that's needed to be carried to each gig, it's an extra power outlet that needs to be found in already cramped DJ boxes.

SO? Bring a power bar and that's it?!? You can even ty-wrap everything on that/those power bar so you don't forget anything at home!?!?

That'll need more to convince me

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJKeyWee View Post
    I don't get why people complaint about the extra power-supply... might just be better to avoid ground loops if they have isolate the PSU & USB ground.

Eat this!
    LOL... i just posted pretty much the same under a post of yours in the G.D. Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by eeloe View Post
    It's an extra cable that's needed to be carried to each gig, it's an extra power outlet that needs to be found in already cramped DJ boxes.
    I dont get this.
    Bus power is the last thing i care about Live. I want to be certain that the laptop isnt getting to stressed.
    Take a Surge Protector strip that accommodates all your gear and use one of the clubs sockets. Job done.

Quote Originally Posted by karlos santos View Post
    Bus power is the last thing i care about Live. I want to be certain that the laptop isnt getting to stressed.
    Take a Surge Protector strip that accommodates all your gear and use one of the clubs sockets. Job done.
    this!
    Last edited by Steve Zorilow; 02-15-2011 at 05:54 PM.

Tech Mentor

I used to use a big 80 record UDG bag, as my gig bag, and i recently got the UDG traktor bag, and i love it.

It fits everything, pretty much, i had to get the extra headphone case to fit the headphones..

there simply isn't enough room in that bag to bring a power strip, and i don't want to have to use a bigger bag!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12