Traktor Pro Broadcasting

Default Traktor Pro Broadcasting

hey,

i have never broadcasted on traktor pro. i have a friend who has a internet radio station and i want to dj for him. he gave me all the info to put in traktor an it doesnt work.

he said he uses shoutcast

my setup is a macbook pro a audio 4 soundcard and a vci100

can anyone help me out to see if i can rig something so i can broadcast.

thanks alot!

download nicecast and configure that - it is pretty straightforward. Look on the Traktor discussion boards if you run into problems; it's come up a number of times.

Yeah Nicecast is the one.

But I'm pretty sure you need to buy it before you can actually broadcast from it.

The demo shows you how it would work but it never let me actually broadcast till i bought it.

Once you buy it though it's a piece of piss to set up
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

you can broadcast with the demo, but for a set length of time (1hr i think) and then white noise gets blasted over your signal
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

Quote Originally Posted by djhipnotikk View Post
    you can broadcast with the demo, but for a set length of time (1hr i think) and then white noise gets blasted over your signal
    Yeah it should work the demo but it just didn't work for me at all, the demo mode. I bit the bullet and bought it anyway and it worked straight away

*shrugs*

Just a bit odd innit. Anyway, it's amazing once you get it up and running either way
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.