Midi function for clearing hot cues?

Default Midi function for clearing hot cues?

does one exist? or is there an option i'm missing in 'select + store hotcue'?

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I know you can do it with Shift+hotcue on the 3.5 DJTT mapping. If you don't get an answer by the time I can get home for lunch and open up Traktor I'l look it up.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    I know you can do it with Shift+hotcue on the 3.5 DJTT mapping. If you don't get an answer by the time I can get home for lunch and open up Traktor I'l look it up.
    cheers dude.

SoundCloud

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

There's a delete hot cue command, add in>cue/loops>delete hotcue (third from the bottom in my list). As is typical with any DJTT mapping there's a virtual cornucopia (or pandoras box depending on how you look at it) of modifiers.

Hope this helps.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    There's a delete hot cue command, add in>cue/loops>delete hotcue (third from the bottom in my list). As is typical with any DJTT mapping there's a virtual cornucopia (or pandoras box depending on how you look at it) of modifiers.

Hope this helps.
    can't be that bad? i'm using all 8, mod 1 goes to 4, mod 7 to 3 and 2 & 5 go to 2, plus a fx bank mod

SoundCloud

yeah i think if you use delete cue you have to be on the actual cue to delete it?

I use a button for set grid, a button for delete cue and 4 buttons for set/store hot cue (1 - 4)
    makes it pretty easy to bounce around and add/delete hotcues. you can also use the delete cue button to remove the grid if you get it wrong.
    < Progressive | Trance | Full On Psy | Liquid DnB >
    < Xone:1D:22:2D + Vestax PadOne >

Quote Originally Posted by Wuz View Post
    yeah i think if you use delete cue you have to be on the actual cue to delete it?

I use a button for set grid, a button for delete cue and 4 buttons for set/store hot cue (1 - 4)
    makes it pretty easy to bounce around and add/delete hotcues. you can also use the delete cue button to remove the grid if you get it wrong.
    so i'd need to bounce to the cue i want to delete? fair enough. guessing if you keep hitting delete it works through the list?

SoundCloud

no it just deletes the currently active cue.

but if you have hotcue shortcuts you can quickly jump to the hot cue and then press the delete button.

If you assign "set/store cue" to a button and specify it a cue number for every single hot cue you want to use and then map a delete button you can make pretty quick work of mapping/deleting cues.
    < Progressive | Trance | Full On Psy | Liquid DnB >
    < Xone:1D:22:2D + Vestax PadOne >

Quote Originally Posted by Wuz View Post
    no it just deletes the currently active cue.

but if you have hotcue shortcuts you can quickly jump to the hot cue and then press the delete button.

If you assign "set/store cue" to a button and specify it a cue number for every single hot cue you want to use and then map a delete button you can make pretty quick work of mapping/deleting cues.
    yeah i've got that set for all 4 decks, nanopad for c & d, transport buttons on vci with mod for a & b. however not sure yet how i'll work in the delete unless i lose the predefined beatmasher settings on each cue button that need shift held...

SoundCloud