DJTT Store... Still Out Of Stock??? :(((

Default DJTT Store... Still Out Of Stock??? :(((

Hey guys, well I've waited a long time before writing this thread, trying to give DJTT time to fix their store but to no avail...

I've noticed recently that the DJTT store is sold out on a lot of gear, and even after being patient and waiting for them to get more stock there are a lot of items that are still unavailable.

I don't want to bash them but rather find out why its like this? I love this site and their store and I'm really trying my best to support them, but they making it pretty hard to do since they sold out on so many items..

Specific products namely, the DJTT Play stickers, Pause/Play T-shirt, (specific sizes) DJTT S4 Bag, VCO 100 SE, 2nd Hand S4's etc.. I would really love to know when DJTT plans to update their store and get more stock of these products.

I understand that it must be a very popular store hence so many items being sold out, but come on, if you know that certain items are so popular then why not try harder and get more stock asap? I've been waiting almost 2 months for certain items to come back into stock but until now, still nothing....

Come on DJTT, I really want to support you!!

/Rant..
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Your best bet is to email orders@djtechtools.com and ask about the items to see when they'll be back in stock.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Your best bet is to email orders@djtechtools.com and ask about the items to see when they'll be back in stock.
    Yeah I'm gonna do that, cos I really want to pimp out my set up. Thanks.

G.A.S.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Tech Wizard

im pretty sure they have no control over 2nd hand stock... am i right?