Gemini pmx-20 traktor mapping (tsi file)

Default Gemini pmx-20 traktor mapping (tsi file)

So considering that I haven't found any tsi file neither here at DJTT and Traktor Bible, I've wanted to know if anybody has this mapping tsi file as there's nothing whatsoever online and for a beginner like me can be quite hard to set it up.
    Ideally I've wanted to set up this mixer as a standalone controller through Traktor and running it alongside Maschine Mikro MK3 for effects and so on, so if anyone can perhaps point me to the right direction to achieve this kind of combination would be beneficial both for me and for other users who are going for the same setup.
    Thank you.

Tech Guru

It looks like Gemini has pulled any support files for the PMX mixers in favor of direct support via VirtualDJ. Understandable, but the mixer is easily mappable to Traktor. If you want a MIDI spec file to better understand how the colors work, etc I can help you there. Just DM me and I'll get you what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by nem0nic View Post
    It looks like Gemini has pulled any support files for the PMX mixers in favor of direct support via VirtualDJ. Understandable, but the mixer is easily mappable to Traktor. If you want a MIDI spec file to better understand how the colors work, etc I can help you there. Just DM me and I'll get you what you need.
    Alright perfect just dm-ed you thanks

Default is there a map for the gemini mixer as i can't find one anywhere

i just found this post and was wondering if you had a tsi file for the pmx 20, can't seem to find one at all

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by nem0nic View Post
    Please could you upload any mappings you have for the PMX-20 on the mappings page?

Also, do you have a manual for this?

Tech Convert

For anyone reading this, nem0nic has put the MIDI spec sheet up here:
    https://forum.djtechtools.com/showth...l=1#post773440