Forum Tutorials\Information - DJTT needs you ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My first tutorial is going to be: 'Reading the Manual and You: How YOU Can Help Yourself Before Looking Like an Idiot'

My second tutorial is going to be on how to use Google and the Search function in forums to help find your answer, titled: 'Searching for Your Answer: Chances are Good You Weren't the First One to Have This Problem'

My third tutorial is going to be about passing gas: 'You're In The Mix and Lots of People Around: How to Fart Discreetly and Blame it on the Sound Guy or the Ugly Guy/Girl'

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    My first tutorial is going to be: 'Reading the Manual and You: How YOU Can Help Yourself Before Looking Like an Idiot'

My second tutorial is going to be on how to use Google and the Search function in forums to help find your answer, titled: 'Searching for Your Answer: Chances are Good You Weren't the First One to Have This Problem'

My third tutorial is going to be about passing gas: 'You're In The Mix and Lots of People Around: How to Fart Discreetly and Blame it on the Sound Guy or the Ugly Guy/Girl'
    DJ rig : MacBookPro 13"/2.26 (10.6.4) + Echo Audiofire 2 + VCI-100 SE (3.5.1 tsi) + Traktor Pro (1.2.6)
    If you want to know more about my music : www.myspace.com/ooneymusic

There will be an addendum to the third tutorial that is: 'When You're Drunk It's OK to Admit it Was You Because It's Hilarious...Trust Me'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12