Some Chords - Deadmau5
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Some Chords - Deadmau5

Im sure many of you have heard it, but for those who haven't, here ya go...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__2ABJjxzNo

I played this in the car the other day for a buddy who isn't into EDM very much, but he brought up a good point...this track would kick ass with some vocals. So my question to you is, what vocal sample(s) would you throw on top of this?

My gigs are all college parties mainly, and the audience tends to lose it a bit if theres not something to sing along to (im sure some of you have experienced this as well).

looking forward to hear what everyone thinks

Tech Wizard

I know there is a bootleg of this one with Justice - we are your friends. Check out for it!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

It needs something IMO.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Guru

this song is really dope. i could see some female vocals fitting on this really well, like similar to the vocals you'd hear on a Hospital Records dnb tune if you know what i'm saying.

Tech Mentor

thanks for the justice tip! havent heard that before...doesnt fit too well though in my opinion

Tech Wizard

Ghosts N Stuff kicked ass until he put vocals on it. Just sayin.

Tech Mentor

Needs Morgan Page and Lissie.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by verbal View Post
    Ghosts N Stuff kicked ass until he put vocals on it. Just sayin.
    really? care to elaborate on why you think this...i fucking love the rob swire version

Default sorry, i cant take this bs anymore

this song is perfectly directed to " that deadmau5 sound" wich keeps getting worse and worse, i saw joel at pemby before he blew up and was making music for himself not the giant record labels, and he KILLLEEEDD it harder than ever before, when i seen him here in whistler for the olympics, fucking bullshit, he played ghosts and stuff, harder better faster stronger, and some other fuckin bs i have never heard for ATLEAST 7-8 minutes a song, no mixing, just standing there moving his fucking hands around, if you watch interviews with him he goes over how hard it is to get a live set to sound perfect, while hes bringing up how he is running shit through multiple compressors ect, he has way to many devices, and when i saw him his fuckin bs allen & heath mixer blew and he had a new one in 15 seconds, the guy is a joke and isng progessing or changing electro at all, he's keeping it exactly where he started it off with his shitty electro tracks, DEADMAU5 has potential, but he is way to ubsessed with getting cash and making people happy, in one itnerview he even mentions how he did a remix of christina aguleira's hurt under the name of bsod cause he didnt wanna put it out under deadmau5, yeah u pussy because you know well all think your a FAG like you are

@ Rami, I cannot stand the rob swire version, at all

@ DJ you.s.bee , I agree with you that he used to kill it way harder than he is now, but that doesn't make him a pussy, fag or a shitty DJ / Producer, I think everything you just said makes you look bad. Lambox had a great thread not too long ago, " A DJ's Lament". You can't appreciate what he has done/ is doing at all? He has found a way to make so many people happy and help them have fun, which is really my second favorite thing about DJing, second only to the music itself. I'm not going to go on about this, but I think you were a little too harsh..if you don't like him fine, but save the extremely negative 2 cents.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast