New firmware Midifighter-20110204 - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

I am having alot of trouble opening the dmg file, i saved it to my desktop , i am running mac 10.6.2
    1.83 ghx intel core dup and 1.25 gb memory, its a macbook, when i drag the icon to my desktop and try to open it it says MFU Update is not supported on this type of mac?

Tech Wizard

like every other time i try to upload a midifighter tsi, everything loads in fine, all the fx open up correctly, but nothing is present in the mapping window. blank. nada.

done all the updates. updated the mf to the new firmware, four-bank mode's up, updated my software, but still nothing.

Updated successfully to new firmware, can't get 4 banks to work on all 4 decks properly. It seems to only function on deck a only as in Eans video. Could use some advice.....

edit....got it working, not sure what i did though lol
    Last edited by jthompsn; 02-07-2011 at 07:58 PM.
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

The firmware update seemed to go through on my Mac, but I can't seem to enable 4 Banks Mode Internal. I can only toggle between off (LED's off) and "external" (4 LED's on). Internal is supposed to be indicated by 2 LED's, right? Also, the FX Hold is not working which is another indicator that the new firmware didn't take.

**EDIT**

Using the Windows firmware updater had the same results as above. Manually updating the firmware using Flip and the .hex file from Sourceforge allowed the firmware to actually update. I now have access to 4 Banks Mode Internal.
    Last edited by No Left Turn; 02-08-2011 at 02:07 AM.
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

Quote Originally Posted by No Left Turn View Post
    The firmware update seemed to go through on my Mac, but I can't seem to enable 4 Banks Mode Internal. I can only toggle between off (LED's off) and "external" (4 LED's on). Internal is supposed to be indicated by 2 LED's, right? Also, the FX Hold is not working which is another indicator that the new firmware didn't take.

**EDIT**

Using the Windows firmware updater had the same results as above. Manually updating the firmware using Flip and the .hex file from Sourceforge allowed the firmware to actually update. I now have access to 4 Banks Mode Internal.
    I have the same problem,...can you point me to resources on how to update the firmware the way you did?

Tech Convert

have the same problems on mac...
    want to switch to 4bank mode, but i can only choose between 4 LEDīs on and 4 LEDīs off

Quote Originally Posted by Bode View Post
    have the same problems on mac...
    want to switch to 4bank mode, but i can only choose between 4 LEDīs on and 4 LEDīs off
    This.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Wizard

I'm pretty sure i've done this correctly although there is still no midi out on the "banks" buttons! :/

Tech Convert

I did...
    1. update with new firmware (was successful)
    2. activate 4 bank mode (not successful)
    3. load new tsi file (was successful)
    everything with mac

please help

Quote Originally Posted by Florian Arndt View Post
    I have the same problem,...can you point me to resources on how to update the firmware the way you did?
    I have the strangest feeling that although a new firmware updater was made, it's not actually installing the latest firmware.

First download the .hex file for the new firmware:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/midi...4.hex/download

Then refer to the PC instructions listed in the link below:
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11511

Updating using the "old" method worked perfectly fine for me and 4 Banks Mode Internal can be enabled.
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast