M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 ?
    Tech Wizard

Default M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 ?

I have been producing around in FL Studio for quite some time. I plan on investing in a midi-keyboard to learn more with the keys and 808s. Would the Axiom Pro 49 be a good midi keyboard that is compatible with FL Studio?

Tech Convert

Hey Zolo, I have the Axiom Pro 49 and it is great, I love it! You can assign sounds to pads and buttons, it's really nice. All the midi work I do in Ableton Live and Pro Tools is with this keyboard, so I think it'll be useful for you too in FL. The only thing I wish was that it had more keys because I tend to play songs that require lots of keys in a normal piano. Maybe you can go to a Guitar Center or something to try the Axiom Pro 49 yourself and see if the 49 keys are right for you

Axiom is awesome!

Tool of my choice as well.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I was going to get the axiom but then the mpk49 popped up on Craigslist for $120 in great condition so I snatched that up instead.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by squidot View Post
    I was going to get the axiom but then the mpk49 popped up on Craigslist for $120 in great condition so I snatched that up instead.
    haha this is quite late, but did the mpk49 work well with FL studio?