Thinking of buying NI D2

Default Thinking of buying NI D2

Is there anyone out there got a D2 and what are your thoughts on them , I have a couple of x1's at the moment so looking for any in hand real reviews.
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Is there not many people bought a D2 yet ?
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Tech Wizard

I picked up a pair of D2's, and I'm loving them!
    Solid build quality, the screens are gorgeous, and the workflow fits perfectly for me.
    I've got one on either side of my Xone DB2, and I'm really pleased with the whole setup.
    The only issue (and I hesitate to even call it an issue) I have is that the "off state" of the buttons is still too bright for my liking. In the settings menu for the D2, currently 25 is the lowest you can go with the "off state" slider, and I'd really like it to be a bit more dim. Hopefully this is something that can be fixed via software patch.
    Other than that, I've got no complaints, and I've got no reservations recommending it.

I think quite a few people are waiting on the Stems format to be released. Surprised DJ Techtools haven't done a proper review yet.