MF Instant Gratification Mapping v1.0.3 - Page 13

View Poll Results: How Stable is this Mapping?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect!

44 30.14%
  • Pretty Good

52 35.62%
  • Needs Some Work

50 34.25%
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Solluna View Post
    Yeaa i was looking at that earlier
    didn't get it at first
    but finally got it working
    your welcome.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

An even easier way to get into 4 banks mode, use the Midi Fighter Utility: http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=36799
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

I Got a problem here . I following the Video Midi Fighter Instant Gratification Mapping to mapping on my S4 and Traktor Pro 2. u saw got signal on CTRL in Traktor But. the Effect is does't Work . What The Problem i Can't Settle It ?

There is no way to help you with that explanation and not even seeing what your mapping does. Try to explain in more detail again.

Edit/- And I'd start a new thread in the S4 forum, if I were you. No one will answer such a question here.

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Tech Convert

i cant get my midi fighter to swtch into any of the decks with the instant gratifcation mapping can anyone help?
    d[-_-]b Rage when you Dance or Get Happy d[^_^]b

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by kyoricheah View Post
    I Got a problem here . I following the Video Midi Fighter Instant Gratification Mapping to mapping on my S4 and Traktor Pro 2. u saw got signal on CTRL in Traktor But. the Effect is does't Work . What The Problem i Can't Settle It ?
    Hello, just bought a midi fighter classic some weeks ago and i have the same problem.
    I followed every step on the video and i did many times, i imported two times the file, etc etc. I even updated my mac to lopard as the midi fihghter utility wasnīt working, iīm putting the mf on four banks mode...and i can see the CTRL lightning as the signal is arriving, i can even see the mapping effects loaded at the program but the effects doesnīt work. I tried on another computer with traktor and it didnīt work, then i tried with ableton and the MF works perfect.
    My set up is a macbook pro + traktor s2 and Traktor Pro 2, not sure if any of you got any clue...

Have you selected midi fighter classic on the 'In and Out' ports on the top right hand side if the controller menu?

Tech Student

yes
    I mean, i did everything, i also did it again with a friend whoīs been working with midi for years and we canīt find whatīs wrong...

So MF works with Ableton, but not Traktor? Sounds like there is a setting in Traktor that needs adjusting. If the MF works in ableton then it can't be the provelm

Tech Student

many thanks jon6oy, i will check all the settings in traktor