Traktor Pro 2 Loop Decks and NanoPad
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor Pro 2 Loop Decks and NanoPad

I've got a VCI-100, and a friend bought me a Korg NanoPad for my birthday. I'm thinking about adding the NanoPad in and using it to control the loop recorder and loop decks like the S4 does, but I cannot find a mixture of MIDI settings that allows me to simply set the loop length and press a button to have the loop recorded and dumped into a slot on the loop deck.

The S4, obviously, is a specially-supported controller and may have access to features that MIDI just doesn't offer me. If this is the case, and I cannot duplicate that functionality, then I'll just deal without it, but it would be nice to have. Anybody have any clues as to how to get this plan working?

Thank you.

EDIT:

OK, how does one delete a thread? I shouldn't do this stuff at 1 AM -- I'm not clearheaded enough to figure obvious things out.
    Last edited by DJ ATP; 08-04-2011 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ ATP View Post
    OK, how does one delete a thread? I shouldn't do this stuff at 1 AM -- I'm not clearheaded enough to figure obvious things out.
    so you worked out how to stack the right set of commands to a single button to do what u wanted i presume?
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"