Don't know what kind of speakers to get??

Default Don't know what kind of speakers to get??

I was planning on getting a behinger 15" 1000w powered speaker since I'm kinda in a budget. But then I was looking at some like thism. bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=9784287&pid=1218173777200. I honestly don't even know what I need to set up a passive sound system. Any help will be thankful. I want something I can practice at home with but I can take to maybe some small house parties and they sound good. Looking to spend maybe 200 or 300 at the most

RCF 12a .............. best bang for the buck, find some used if you can, but def the BEST you can get for the dollar

Tech Guru

I think monoprice sells a debranded version of those Energy speakers.

Don't know if they're any good though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jlinares1993 View Post
    I was planning on getting a behinger 15" 1000w powered speaker since I'm kinda in a budget. But then I was looking at some like thism. bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=9784287&pid=1218173777200. I honestly don't even know what I need to set up a passive sound system. Any help will be thankful. I want something I can practice at home with but I can take to maybe some small house parties and they sound good. Looking to spend maybe 200 or 300 at the most
    If you really need to go cheap cheap, one of these will be o.k.: http://www.amazon.com/PYLE-PRO-PPHP1...=pyle+speakers

Those have ^^^ have stereo RCA inputs.

Or go better for $279 each.: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Behringe...&skuId=3177996

They sound good and they are loud.

If you only buy one "PRO AUDIO" speaker, you need to figure out how to get your stereo (left/right) signal to one speaker.

Pro speakers are mono. You hook up one channel (left) to one speaker and the other channel (right) to the other.

Alright thanks. Will surely look into those.! If anything I might go with berhingers just as a start off and later on save up and get some more decent speakers