BPM issues (done a search)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default BPM issues (done a search)

I've done a search on this and found what I was looking for but there's still a few issues. When using itunes collection in traktor some of the bpms dont show up until loaded into the deck. I got the bpm column on in itunes and have played the tracks but the bpms dont show up in traktor or itunes. Even if I redo the grid it still doesnt wanna know. Its a bit of a bitch. anyone know the score?

cheers

they don't show up when you are looking at the itunes folder in traktor?

Have you imported them into your track collection and if so do they show up there?
    Tony the Pony.
    My soundcloud page. House, mainly.

Mixcloud & Website coming soon.

Tech Guru

thats right dont show up in itunes folder in traktor. yes they show up in track collection but to move everything from itunes into traktor is a bitch. I do do it but you gotta do it track by track, you cant just drag and drop tracks from itunes. fuckin pain in the ass. if anyone knows a way around it please let me know. Right now I am doing; highlight track in itunes -> click show in finder -> drag into traktor. Its such a motherfucker!

my itunes integration never worked with traktor (and yes, i do ACTUALLY own it) something about invalid characters (and im too lazy to go though and find that one chineese symbol thats fucking everythign up ) so i just imported my whole itunes library into traktor (by selecting the itunes music folder where i keep all my tunes)

so itll auto add new ones as i get them and boot up traktor -- as all my music is filtered/sorted through itunes and then loaded by traktor into the collection --- from there i organize it based on my djing rather than musical preferance and such in Itunes
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

It's not that much of a pain in the ass to import the collection at all. And once you do it, it totally makes all of these problems go away. I'd seriously recommend it for your sake more than anything.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Quote Originally Posted by djnesquigs View Post
    my itunes integration never worked with traktor (and yes, i do ACTUALLY own it)
    iTunes is free

jk
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvct View Post
    It's not that much of a pain in the ass to import the collection at all. And once you do it, it totally makes all of these problems go away. I'd seriously recommend it for your sake more than anything.
    How do you go about doing it then? My itunes won't let me drag and drop. So say I got like a months worth of new tracks in itunes I need to put into traktor the only way I can do it is 1 track at a time with the way I mentioned. It's fucking long man!

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

I drag and drop from iTunes all the time. Like, all the time. Hell, go into the iTunes window in Traktor, select all the tracks you want, right click on them and hit "Add to Collection". I dunno what to say about dragging and dropping. I d&d from the iTunes window, the explorer, and the various options IN Traktor
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    thats right dont show up in itunes folder in traktor. yes they show up in track collection but to move everything from itunes into traktor is a bitch. I do do it but you gotta do it track by track, you cant just drag and drop tracks from itunes. fuckin pain in the ass. if anyone knows a way around it please let me know. Right now I am doing; highlight track in itunes -> click show in finder -> drag into traktor. Its such a motherfucker!
    Highlight the tunes you want, then right click and import to collection, simples!
    Tony the Pony.
    My soundcloud page. House, mainly.

Mixcloud & Website coming soon.

dood IMPORT MUSIC COLLECTION

target your itunes music folder (in your user folder -- where all your tracks are stored -- unless theyre dupes from teh DL folder)

and PRESTO. added for you to sort -- you can also have it do it on startup eachtime you boot traktor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast