Anteaters evolving set up - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Love the laptop mate. Ducati <3. I hope they do well in motogp this year. And what do u use the two midi fighters for?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by mr.drumer.boy View Post
    Love the laptop mate. Ducati <3. I hope they do well in motogp this year. And what do u use the two midi fighters for?

Cheers, I became a Ducati junkie after I sold my R6 superstocker and bought the SS to race ............ I was privileged enough to be invited in to the garage at the Barcelona GP last summer, one of the most awesome Saturday nights of my life

The midifighters are deckalized in A&B decks in the Scratch pro. I like using them to twist up the underlying track before tranistions + increasing the intensity of build ups.

Great toys, and a lot easier / faster to use than the effects decks on the S4.

Tech Mentor

It says evolving in the title and thats whats going on

Found it hard to practice in the living room with the family trying to watch tv etc. I'm lucky enough to have a double garage and since I'm not racing now I don't really need all the space for motorbikes so I've built a room in one half of the garage. It's not full length as I still need space for bicycles 'n stuff but it's big enough to play in and party a bit.

The room is built out of reclaimed shop flooring that came out of a skip, stud walls and plasterboard and its working well. It's got a bar;

and the all important beer fridge......

Tech Mentor

anyway, the important stuff;

• Sefour X25 stand with the CDJ extension stand
    • Kontrol S4
    • 1210's
    • Kontrol F1
    • 2 midifighters
    • Apple IPOD HiFi as the output speaker
    • and a 13" MBP which joined the set up 2 weeks ago

Future mods include replacing the metal on the shelve with plexiglass, spraying the stand white, adding a cable management and installing an ADJ Jellyfish on the ceiling (I've already put a power point up there for it)

Dope looking setup!! And i'm so so so so so so so so jealous of the your Duc. I've got my M1, but I live at home and my Mom would kill me if I picked one up . I've always wanted either a Streetfighter, or 848.

The 1210's look dope!

Hi, where did you find technics stickers?????
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

really nice! cant help but feeling a little envious though from the overall process :P

Tech Guru

epic!

love your setup.

Dope.
    Latest Production: https://soundcloud.com/pjetrovmusic/techhouse-project-1
    - F1 - F1 - CME UF6 - Maschine Mikro -

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast