Reloop Jockey Remix 3: Experiences?

Default Reloop Jockey Remix 3: Experiences?

Anyone have experience with the Reloop Jockey Remix 3?

225124_Reloop_TP.jpg

I mean, it looks like THE controller to me, due in-depth integration with all the bells and whistles in Traktor Pro 2.6.
    Since DJTechtools members are mostly into Traktor, I found it weird I haven't seen anyone yet sharing their experiences...
    Last edited by bascurtiz; 08-21-2013 at 11:49 AM.

Great controller. Strong build quality, decent mixer, good in/outs. Good control over SAMPLE DECKS but you can't use the Remix Decks with it. Not a major issue for me + I like that I can run my decks through the mixer too.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I like the multiple MIDI note firmware same as VCI-400 EGE does

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by matrick View Post
    Great controller. Strong build quality, decent mixer, good in/outs. Good control over SAMPLE DECKS but you can't use the Remix Decks with it. Not a major issue for me + I like that I can run my decks through the mixer too.
    Remix decks are unlocked now so any controller can be used.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

I sold my Novation Twitch, coz altho it has a lot of potential, the custom-mappings for Traktor were either too complex or contained bugs.

novation twitch.jpg

So I bought a Denon MC3000, after double-checking with Raycotek and his custom-mappings, which are actually amazing and work flawless with Traktor.
    Also the build-quality of the Denon MC3000 is super-b. Build like a tank, and all the faders and knobs are quality-rubber and overall feels just great.

Denon-DN-MC3000.jpg

Though, this Reloop Remix Jockey 3, looks like the native mapping makes several cool features possible straight out of the box, due in-depth mapping from the guys @ Reloop and its special firmware built-in.

I can't really decide if the workflow is more to my likings than the MC3000, so I sented the Denon back within the 2 months of having it on sight, and now waiting for the Reloop Remix Jockey 3 to arrrive.

I'll test it out in-depth, and post my findings asap.