Need help with Maschine and Windows 8

Default Need help with Maschine and Windows 8

Hey guys,

I need help setting up my Maschine with Windows 8. Kinda confusing, not sure what the problem is.

The sound quality is terrible. I'm routing it just with a usb into my Asus n56V laptop. Ill copy a pic of my audio and midi setting. But also... is there a way to share the audio? It seems aso though when I'm using my maschine, my computer can only either export the audio from maschine, or from explorer/windows. (youtube and the such).

its really annoying when I'm trying to listen or follow a tutorial and I cant hear the audio because the maschine is basically occupying the sound driver or something.

Any help would be awesome
    I'm a fan of all things art. Music, film, photography, acting, dancing. Expression is powerful.
    www.twitter.com/mtlgrrr
    www.soundcloud.com/mtlgrrr
    www.facebook.com/mtlgrrr

Tech Guru

What sound interface are you using? Some support multiple applications, some do not.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Tech Guru

From dealing with NI support on my S4 with Windows 8, the final answer was "We don't have a clue, try downgrading to windows 7"
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    From dealing with NI support on my S4 with Windows 8, the final answer was "We don't have a clue, try downgrading to windows 7"
    ughhh yea Native Instruments is seriously the WORST. I picked this up off craigslist last week and I'm already considering selling it. I was fine with just my MF Spectra and ableton.
    I'm a fan of all things art. Music, film, photography, acting, dancing. Expression is powerful.
    www.twitter.com/mtlgrrr
    www.facebook.com/mtlgrrr

Quote Originally Posted by makar1 View Post
    What sound interface are you using? Some support multiple applications, some do not.
    mind helping me out with what you mean? Sound interface as in DAW? I was using Maschine, the DAW that came with it.
    www.twitter.com/mtlgrrr
    www.facebook.com/mtlgrrr