VCI-100 SE - Traktor .tsi file upload (HELP)

Default VCI-100 SE - Traktor .tsi file upload (HELP)

Hi!
    I just came home from the postoffice where I picked up a used VCI-100 SE (1.4 firmware)
    I've been lurking around on this site for years, and finally I've got the chance to trying out this popular midi controller.

-Well, NOT!
    It seems like all the .tsi files that was added as an attachment on this forum doesn't work! So, here I am, so close to playing some beats on the vci-100 and right now it's just a expensive piece of metal with midi capabilities

I would be forever grateful if some of you vci-100 users out there would upload a working .tsi file. Preferably v4.1 for TP2.

Quote Originally Posted by menkromsen View Post
    Hi!
    I just came home from the postoffice where I picked up a used VCI-100 SE (1.4 firmware)
    I've been lurking around on this site for years, and finally I've got the chance to trying out this popular midi controller.

-Well, NOT!
    It seems like all the .tsi files that was added as an attachment on this forum doesn't work! So, here I am, so close to playing some beats on the vci-100 and right now it's just a expensive piece of metal with midi capabilities

I would be forever grateful if some of you vci-100 users out there would upload a working .tsi file. Preferably v4.1 for TP2.
    have you set your in/out port to vci?

I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

No, I'll guess I need an .tsi file for that!

Cant' choose the controller as it is not in the list over devices.

Anyone?

-There should be thousands of vci-100 users out there
    This is the controller that made DJTT known on the net, so please help me out.

Have you tried going into the package contents of traktor itself and seeing what tsi files are in there ? It might have one, check it out. If not, then use 'midi learn' and map it yourself !

okay. this one is the official and newest mapping http://forum.djtechtools.com/attachm...6&d=1319840471

this one should defo work. download it. open traktor. go to to preferences. click on controller manager. then click the import button. this should defo do the trick. all you have to do after that is to set your in/out port to vci and you´re ready to rock the stage.

this is the thread for the mapping: http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=34931

if all the above doesn´t work get in touch with djtt staff. maybe it is your vci, that has a problem...

Maybe I should specify the problem a bit more;
    The problem is that the .tsi files that were uploaded on this site is unavalibale right now. When you click on the link you only get a blank page!
    And i have searched the net for A matching .tsi file (on another server), but it seems that all the .tsi files lies here on this forum.

My vci-100 works as it should, but the mapping is fu***

I only need the .tsi file, thats all.
    Last edited by menkromsen; 02-16-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Thank you so much, sir

You saved my day, finally I can fool around with this special controller.

Quote Originally Posted by menkromsen View Post
    Thank you so much, sir

You saved my day, finally I can fool around with this special controller.
    when you go to the djtt blog there is a section called midimaps