General Radio / Podcast Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default General Radio / Podcast Thread

Maybe it's an idea to have a central thread where dj's can announce their radio shows starting off?

My show is starting in 1 minute @ www.onlineclubber.com for 2 hours straight. Getting some deep percussive, melodic house on. Tune in and join the fun
    Last edited by Jester; 04-13-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Start posting your shows in this one guys
    Please try and keep this one on topic and restricted to either to promoting your show, or comments related to shows. Cheers, J
    Last edited by Jester; 04-13-2011 at 06:42 PM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

uh, then everyone needs to keep conversation in this thread not to a minimum, but non existent.

if the thread is bumped all the time with conversation, countless people will ignore it because they dont want to check AGAIN to see if theres actually a new stream coming up.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Agreed. It's nice to have it pop-up in the forums and you just know there's a show you can tune into right away.

Tech Mentor

Check out The Detroit Techno House Podcast Last episode features an interview with Detroit Legend, Stacey "Hotwaxx" Hale.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Macom View Post
    Check out The Detroit Techno House Podcast Last episode features an interview with Detroit Legend, Stacey "Hotwaxx" Hale.
    Then there is a question if this should be a Podcast thread as well, next to it being just for LIVE radioshows.

if you guys want to save this ustream channel of mine its www.ustream.tv/channel/dirkn-around , im not on live now, but i thought id drop this in to share.

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Quote Originally Posted by Whyte View Post
    Then there is a question if this should be a Podcast thread as well, next to it being just for LIVE radioshows.
    Good Idea
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

there is a shameless plug thread with various sites and services within it from a lot of members

just post here before a stream.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Trance Fans, Bookmark http://www.chromanova.de

Emmett and I are now on play rotation here as well. You can play via iTunes, Winamp, Etc.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast