Beatler 1.6 - Concept (new features) - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Also maybe you guys can settle a debate.. The meta area (the part where it shows the current playing track at the top) in the current version has the itunes lcd look and in my renders i want to switch over to the dark display. reason being is I want people to get used to the whole dark theme as this will be what 2.0 looks like http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/3249/beatlerpro.png

So should we leave the LCD look for that till 2.0 or do you like the dark version in my first post?

(edit LOL) I should note i have to update that screenshot but you get the idea
    Last edited by Kinetik; 04-28-2011 at 05:13 PM.
    I am no longer affiliated with Beatler/Beatport Pro.
    Gearslut, Tech Whore, Programmer, Graphic Designer, Photographer, DJ/Producer
    Current Setup: Macbook Pro 15" Core i7, Macbook 13", Xone 4D, 2x Xone 1D, 2x Korg PadKontrol, iPad2, Novation Remote Zero SL MKII, APC40, APC20, Axiom Pro 49, Novation Launch Pad, TraktorPro 2, Ableton

I like the dark look. I tried out that black menu bar thing you linked a while back but never made it work properly!
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    loving your work.
    & a big thank you from Rupert & Myself
    Current Setup: Macbook Pro 15" Core i7, Macbook 13", Xone 4D, 2x Xone 1D, 2x Korg PadKontrol, iPad2, Novation Remote Zero SL MKII, APC40, APC20, Axiom Pro 49, Novation Launch Pad, TraktorPro 2, Ableton

I like the dark look. I tried out that black menu bar thing you linked a while back but never made it work properly!
    Which version of OSX are you using?

I love the fact that you're on here asking for opinions as well. Really making us feel involved! If you have betas you want testing I'm there.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

Quote Originally Posted by Kinetik View Post
    Which version of OSX are you using?
    latest snow leopard. Thing was I have a load of stuff in my menu bar (istat menus etc) that all disappeared in the black, and the clock seems to be the only thing with a customisable colour.

I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to making everything look sleek in OSX!

I love the fact that you're on here asking for opinions as well. Really making us feel involved! If you have betas you want testing I'm there.
    PM your email and ill add you to the beta list and my drop box with Dev builds

latest snow leopard. Thing was I have a load of stuff in my menu bar (istat menus etc) that all disappeared in the black, and the clock seems to be the only thing with a customisable colour.

I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to making everything look sleek in OSX!
    did you grab Aqua Extreme? http://www.maxthemes.com/ that should install the white menubar icons. otherwise you have to do some resource hacking for each app.

Tech Mentor

Isn't Beatport the most expensive digital music store? It certainly is in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinetik View Post
    did you grab Aqua Extreme? http://www.maxthemes.com/ that should install the white menubar icons. otherwise you have to do some resource hacking for each app.
    haha I just found the settings ridiculously easily, I must have been drunk or tired last time!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast