DJTT apple play button sticker?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default DJTT apple play button sticker?

What happened to the djtt play button sticker that covered the apple logo? this was the staple of my old macbook and now i bought a new macbook pro i would love to put one on it..?
    Macbook Pro - Kontrol S2 - Kontrol X1 - Traktor Pro 2 - Fool’s Gold x AIAIAI TMA-1 (for gigs) AKG 271hd (for studio and recording) on the way: DJM 800 with 2 CDJ 2000s
    THE SET UP

There have been many people asking about this, including me.

The last thing I heard about it was on their FB page. They said that it would be coming back soon..... A month later and still waiting.....
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin V View Post
    There have been many people asking about this, including me.

The last thing I heard about it was on their FB page. They said that it would be coming back soon..... A month later and still waiting.....
    well if its anything liek the nobs we could be waiting a while..
    Macbook Pro - Kontrol S2 - Kontrol X1 - Traktor Pro 2 - Fool’s Gold x AIAIAI TMA-1 (for gigs) AKG 271hd (for studio and recording) on the way: DJM 800 with 2 CDJ 2000s
    THE SET UP

Quote Originally Posted by DJAttackZ View Post
    well if its anything liek the nobs we could be waiting a while..
    Don't expect anything to soon bro, DJTT has been very busy lately with their blog/store/forum expanding dramatically.

I know there are lots of people also waiting for the infamous S4 mapping, thats supposed to have been released ages ago. I'm sure they are making the new sticker I don't think its one of their priorities at the moment.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Theyve made a new set of stickers,
    Not ones to cover the apple logo though,
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodless View Post
    which does not make sense why they would discontinue it.. i was always asked after gigs where can i get the sticker and sent them right over to Djtt.. its seems alot more effective for of advertising then a die cut sticker..
    THE SET UP

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodless View Post
    Yeah the play/pause stickers are also cool, but the iconic Play sticker for the Apple logo was the best IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin V View Post
    Yeah the play/pause stickers are also cool, but the iconic Play sticker for the Apple logo was the best IMO.
    agreed..
    THE SET UP

I can personally guarantee that the "Play" Overlay sticker for the Apple logo has not gone away. The "Midi Fighter" Overlay sticker has not gone away either.

They may not be for sale through the store though. Last I knew was that they were giving them away with each order placed.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike240sx View Post
    I can personally guarantee that the "Play" Overlay sticker for the Apple logo has not gone away. The "Midi Fighter" Overlay sticker has not gone away either.

They may not be for sale through the store though. Last I knew was that they were giving them away with each order placed.
    Really?

Hmmmm can someone confirm this please?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast