Deep House/Bass Music - Page 72
Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 LastLast
    Schalenberg

This has been a favorite since it came out two weeks ago. And it's free so why not snag it.

Just awww yisss...

What you saying about this Bass House / Garage / Old Skool Hardcore Mash Up?

CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Guru

Probably more for the UK guys out there, although I do hear Craig David has a big following over in the US, but this hit was massive back in the 90s/00s garage boom and to see the original producer (One half of Artful Dodger) come back and reboot the track with such a current yet similar sound, amazing stuff. Been playing this at commercial gigs in the UK and it's kicking ass.

Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    What you saying about this Bass House / Garage / Old Skool Hardcore Mash Up?

Bangin is what im saying!
    A+H DB4, Technics 1210's x2, F1, X1MK2 x2, MaschineMk2, Akai LPK 25, MF3D, XDJ-1000 x2.

Tech Wizard

Don't know whether anyone's posted this yet, but I love it. Midlands boiler room has to be one of my favourites.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rBLMw2Iv_eI

That "Fill Me In" remix is nice....and yes, there are some US peeps that remember Craig David/Artful Dodger.
    A&H Xone:96, (2) X Pioneer CDJ-2000nxs2, Bozure ISO-201, (2) X Technics MK5, "TEIL1" (Delay Pedal), Strymon "Blue Sky" (Reverb Pedal), Ableton Push 2, A&H Xone:K2, (2) X Shure M44-7 w' Ortofon SH-4 Headshells, V-Moda Crossfade LP2, Crates & Crates of Vinyl, 2011 & 2012 Macbook Pros - (2) X SSD/16GB RAM for both machines |
    https://soundcloud.com/risquedj

Quote Originally Posted by DubluW View Post
    Bangin is what im saying!
    Nice one geeza!!
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Deep house: I don't think you're using that term correctly guys:

Real deep house:
    [youtube]YgwfCdDEKaw[/youtube]

[youtube]HF3X_ID77pg[/youtube]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_house

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    Probably more for the UK guys out there, although I do hear Craig David has a big following over in the US, but this hit was massive back in the 90s/00s garage boom and to see the original producer (One half of Artful Dodger) come back and reboot the track with such a current yet similar sound, amazing stuff. Been playing this at commercial gigs in the UK and it's kicking ass.
    Really nice! Is it available for download somewhere?
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2